APR Maverick Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APR Maverick Special

This isn't a TBH special, but thought I'd put it out there for guys that missed the last one. We have a quite a few of these things working through production for our inventory. This is a great opportunity to grab one without the wait and at a significant discount. Of course the same deal still applies to custom orders, but the lead time may be a little longer if we don't have all the parts on hand. Below is the info we posted to our Facebook about the deal.

The greatest time of the year is almost here – HUNTING SEASON!

This is the time to get ready, because you only get one shot at hunting season a year. Make it count with a new APR Maverick! From now until November 1st, 2019 all in-stock APR Mavericks and standard custom order APR Mavericks will be available at a special price of only $2,395! Happy hunting from the folks at Alamo Precision Rifles!

What components do you use for this build?

Crap, sorry I didn't think before typing. I'm sure they are listed on your web page.

Comment

AG Carbon fiber stock in our pattern, APR Hunter action, Mullerworks or K&P cut-rifled barrel, Triggertech and our bottom metal.

Comment

I want another one. Just not in the cards right now. Good deal!

Comment

Cool

Comment

Who’s making the action?

Comment

Do you pay total up front or is it back loaded? I'm always hesitant to pay the total up front until i see it in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                Who’s making the action?
                Thompson Leh is making it. It is an Ed Brown design that was being used on the LAW rifles. We made some revisions to the original design for our version.

Comment

Originally posted by DWA View Post
                  Do you pay total up front or is it back loaded? I'm always hesitant to pay the total up front until i see it in hand.
                  We usually do 1/2 down and the balance upon delivery.

Comment

Just put in my info for contact-- stoked to get my first "custom" underway! I wish I'd gotten in on the 2019 build, since I like the pistol grip stock a bit better, but the timing wasn't right.
                    I'm torn between 6.5 Creed, 6.5-284, & 6.5 PRC.
                    I'll be shooting suppressed, so I'm wondering if the 284 and/or PRC will have enough barrel to get the benefits without being 10' long with a suppressor.

Comment

Minus scope/rings, what's this guy weigh with say a 20" .308 barrel?
                      Last edited by TxAg; 10-12-2019, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Are y’all running this special in a left hand configuration as well?

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                          Minus scope/rings, what's this guy weigh with say a 20" .308 barrel?
                          Should be very close to 7 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                            Should be very close to 7 lbs.
                            This is what I was told when I ordered mine.

Comment

Originally posted by jsavoie88 View Post
                              Are y’all running this special in a left hand configuration as well?
                              I wish I could say yes, but we tried to do that on our 2019 TBH deal.........and we still don't have a left hand version of our action in production. I can promise its coming, just can't say when. Knowing that, I wouldn't be comfortable offering it on this deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X