No announcement yet.

Menard hogs.... :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never had them on my place In angelina county. Last year they showed up for 3 weeks, this year I'm overran.

Comment

Hog panel pens.
      We have none in brown county
      Surrounded by small ranches and lots of goat fencing.

Leon county we were covered with them this later winter/early spring.
      Now, not so many.

Comment

Originally posted by Capp35 View Post
        Northeast of town.
        About 5 miles north on Callan lane.

We have pig/goat fence on the lower section, but it is getting pretty old. I need to find where they are crossing. 1200 acre ranch and they are coming from both ends.
        Oh man that’s not sounding good for us either. Our fences are awful.

Comment

My buddy says there are two kinds of people, those who have hogs, and those that are gonna..........

Comment

I hate hogs

Comment

Excumunicato

Comment

Y'all keep them out of Eldorado. It's nice to not worry about hogs.

Comment

It’s just a matter of time, I have 10X more pics of pigs than deer in my game cam. It’s ridiculous.

Comment

We are in the SE corner of the county and didn't have any pics of them or seen any in the two years we've been on the lease until the last time I pulled cards. Had one small boar one night at a feeder, hope it's not the start of something.

Comment

We are on 2873 west of town and have them!

Will be putting up pens next season!

Comment

The old family farm that I hunt just started getting hogs several years ago. Now we are covered up in them. The property has been in the family since around 1900 and they never saw pigs until recently. I've been hunting it 15 years and never saw a pig for probably the first 10.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by DRettele View Post
                            Good luck! Buckshot sounds like a good idea but I haven't heard positive reviews from people who have tried it. Less carnage than expected.
                            I haven't tried it myself but I do keep a semi-auto shotgun loaded in case they get in the yard at night.
                            It works, you just have to walk right up in the middle of them with a semi-auto.
                            No you can't get multiple pigs with one shot.
                            But it is not hard to kill five if you're quick

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxbowman View Post
                              Never had them on my place In angelina county. Last year they showed up for 3 weeks, this year I'm overran.
                              Whaaaaaat thats right next to the birthplace of the wild hogs population in Texas? How is that possible

Comment

we killed north of 120 pigs last year from October to December

Comment

Working...
                                X