Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
    Never trust a prostitute
    If you've got the money, I know a few locals that would take you up on it!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

pigs we're jumping in the river trying to get away from other fisherman that is all. happens every feb during the white bass run! granger pigs always always always run away from us!!! unless have a few arrows in them then yes they Will fight back...

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchsun View Post
        I can understand doubts to my report of what I saw as it was indeed strange. I saw pigs, fisherman and commotion in the water roughly 150 plus yards from me and assumed odd as it is, the pigs approached the fisherman. Perhaps the fisherman startled the pigs? Very few folks out that day and it was quiet on the river. I would not want to be that close to pigs that were clearly not happy holding only a fish pole. How it came together I do not know. I heard noises and splashing and turned and saw people and pigs close together and the pigs quickly run off. This was between the steps and the rail crossing.
        u Saw pigs trying to swim river to get away from other bank fisherman. happens every feb

Comment

granger pigs own swim fins and Nikes. just that simple

Comment

Maybe I should get a fishing bow set up for the pigs? Set up a pitiful groud blind today to Try my luck at a pig. Some bait left. Will report back when the rookie gets the 500 lb 10" tusks baby backs.

Comment

When does one become no longer a Granger rookie? I'm not a blooded Granger Ranger yet but I want to believe I have evolved from Rookie status..

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                When does one become no longer a Granger rookie? I'm not a blooded Granger Ranger yet but I want to believe I have evolved from Rookie status..
                David would have to stop hunting today and you continue for give or take 30 years before he'd stop calling you a rookie.

Comment

I kinda Like the tag rookie. Sounds like Cookie which I love. Particular Monday with a glass of milk waiting to hit the swamp, jungle, wild wilderness early am. Beating my chest now!

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
                    David would have to stop hunting today and you continue for give or take 30 years before he'd stop calling you a rookie.

Bwahaha!! Fair enough. We'd starve to death at GRXH if it weren't for him and his fishing crew so I wont challenge that

Comment

if u don't get sent to sore finger to try to find where the pigs are u have outgrown ur Rookie status. i especially like to send the newbs to sore finger to get recon for me. Sometimes there is a butt load stacked out there but too far for me to walk. haha
                      Last edited by NAVY CHIEF; 10-08-2019, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                        Bwahaha!! Fair enough. We'd starve to death at GRXH if it weren't for him and his fishing crew so I wont challenge that
                        the white bass are tasty at GRXH! but it is Always a team effort with all the granger rangers!!!!
                        Last edited by NAVY CHIEF; 10-08-2019, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Us rookies enjoy filling pvc tube feeders and baiting in exchange for information as well! I packed in 120lbs of corn to a secret spot last fall. Thanks Chief!

Comment

See yall Saturday. Been spreading the word hoping to get some friends and their kids drawn.

Comment

Reading the blind restrictions, I see no comments about collecting loose materials (dead unattached branches) and stacking etc. to make a semi hide ground cover and leave in place. This is allowed on many Corp properties but I got a feeling it is frowned on at Granger? it is not specifically addressed in the rules so would read it as a no. Input?

I used this a lot on my own properties in the past with the cedars I wanted cut anyway and worked very well if you can be very still.

Comment

text from Derrick the biologist for Granger says he only has 15 standby spots this year. so 350 people for 15 spots!!! I'm not even wasting my gas! good luck to all y'all rookies that try though!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X