No announcement yet.

2019 opening day buck - Heavy G4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again, sorry for the long read...I just love hunting and can get carried away at times.

It was a very special hunt and I’m glad I was able to get it on video.

Thanks again to everyone. I really appreciate it. I wish the best to everyone this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      Wow!!! Great buck Brandon... Congrats a superb buck... Great write up too....
      You know I teared up reading that and you know why.. What a great tribute to your DAD..
      Awesome brother.. Great shot too. I knew as I was watching that you were waiting on that leg to move forward.. Smoke city!!!!!!
      Originally posted by robbyayala View Post
      Awesome post amigo! Beautiful deer, great shot and an amazing write up! I felt like I was right there with you & I felt your emotions. The flight of that arrow and the shot placement was awesome! Congrats amigo! Your dad is smiling down on you on this one for sure! Pump Jack is a sacred place!
      You guys are still in my thoughts and prayers. I know that was hard on y’all as well, what you guys went through....2018/2019 was rough on us but I’m glad I had y’all to talk to.

Comment

Bone thug is officially the GOAT!

Comment

Originally posted by thehammer View Post
          Bone thug officially doesn’t know what he’s doing but loves to bowhunt!
          fify...

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
            Bone thug is officially the GOAT!

Oh hellll....gonna have to get him some new hats to fit his head now..

Maybe some Mathews ones..

Comment

Great write up Brandon. Congratulations on a great deer!!

Comment

Glad to see it all come together for ya on HeavyG4,Brandon! Congrats !!!!!

Comment

Great buck and great story to honor your Dad. Congratulations!

Comment

beautiful buck! Love the story. It brought back the tears in remembering my own Dad. He took me hunting every year until I moved out, we still hunted many, many times together after that. Will never forget those memories. October is a tough month for me, I lost both my parents in October but different years. Am so thankful for all they done for me and taught me to live right. We are blessed.
                    Congrats to you.
                    Last edited by tdwinklr; 10-05-2019, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Congratulations on another fine buck

Comment

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
                        Glad to see it all come together for ya on HeavyG4,Brandon! Congrats !!!!!
                        Thanks, Jeremy.

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                        beautiful buck! Love the story. It brought back the tears in remembering my own Dad. He took me hunting every year until I moved out, we still hunted many, many times together after that. Will never forget those memories. October is a tough month for me, I lost both my parents in October but different years. Am so thankful for all they done for me and taught me to live right. We are blessed.
                        Congrats to you.
                        Thanks!!!

That’s rough, Brother. Having all the good memories sure helps to lean on.
                        It all makes better sense now as we get older and appreciate all our parents have done for us. We are blessed indeed.

Comment

I really enjoyed the great write up, congratulations. Fantastic read this morning

Comment

Thanks again everyone for all the replies and kind words especially, about my Dad.

All though I’m still tired and wore out...This hunt and buck has helped a lot towards it all. The rack comes alive every time I pick it up.

I’m going try my best to focus on all the good memories. But my main thoughts and visions are of Dad walking the Streets of Gold in Heaven, no more pain or tears....He’s with and praising our Lord and Savior and that brings me great happiness and peace. Till we meet again.

Thanks again, TBH. I wish everyone the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Great shot, great video, great pics, great buck! Well done Brandon, congratulations buddy!

Comment

I'm glad I got back to this thread. Great work Brandon on a beautiful buck, writeup, video, and tribute to your Dad.

Hogboy

Comment

Working...
                                X