Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
    Thank you.
    Random question. I don't know a lot about snakes. Does it have fangs? What would be the consequences if he bit me? Would it hurt real bad?
    I caught one a few months ago and got bit twice. Was pulling teeth out of my hand for a week.

Comment

Nope wouldn’t tango with it lol

Comment

If you do catch it please have someone film it for us. ������

Comment

Grab it right behind the head, so it can’t turn it’s head and get you. I have been bitten a number of times. If you don’t jerk your hand away as he’s grabbing you, you will be better off. But your nerves will force you to react. Either way wash it out with soap and water and you should be fine, that is if he gets you. If not your good, be quick and accurate, and he won’t get you.

Comment

Venomous, no. Harmless, not exactly. Speaking from experience, prepare for multiple bites. They are slicker than you’re normally expect from a snake, and keeping a grip on its head isn’t that easy. They also stink. Bites hurt like heck, much worse than a rat snake bite.

Comment

grab him by the tail for maximum entertainment.

Comment

Remember hesitation equals pain. You need to commit.

Comment

Shouldn’t you be hunting?

Comment

There was a YouTube clip of this lady who caught like 50 of them and they bite her a bunch. Look it up...its quality entertainment and will be a tutorial for you.

Comment

Comment

Train it and make it your pet. https://youtu.be/ocTqsy-r5Sc?t=21

Comment

Non - Poisonous but still bit the crap out of you .. 4 -5 rows of needle sharp teeth

Comment

Working...
                          X