Packer/Eagles game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Packer/Eagles game

Anybody else watch the game last nite. One of the dirtiest played games ever. Multiple helmet to helmet hits, face mask grabs etc etc. Two players carted off with head injuries among other injuries. I can't believe no one was ejected. Several more head shots that should have been called on the Eagles. Cowboys better be ready for them dirty birds when the time comes cause they gonna try to hurt somebody.

Pretty rough game... Liked it... I was baffled Barrnet wasn't ejected for his hit on the Green Bay RB.

Whistle blows and they 2 seconds later he comes in leading with his shoulder and head looking for the knock out on a defenseless player. Seemed like the exact scenario they made the rule around.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
      Pretty rough game... Liked it... I was baffled Barrnet wasn't ejected for his hit on the Green Bay RB.

Whistle blows and they 2 seconds later he comes in leading with his shoulder and head looking for the knock out on a defenseless player. Seemed like the exact scenario they made the rule around.
      Agree 100%. Somebody explain to me exactly what pass interference is. The one call greenbay challanged and lost was text book pass interference. The defender never turned to play the ball. I could not believe that call stood as called.

Comment

Was is new rules bad or old school typical?
        Old school typical was great football.

Comment

I wonder if there will be any fines associated with any of those helmet to helmet hits? I know there is a fine the league has set for impermissible use of the helmet

Comment

I saw the direction of the game and turned it off.

Comment

Played the way football should be played. Hogslayer in the pros you do not have to turn and look for the ball. Glad they let em play tired of a penalty or review for every little thing.

Comment

I had DEvante Adams playing....its all good

but he may be injured now.....

Comment

A surprising outcome as well, love it when 'Mr. Rogers' gets beat.

Dallas better not take Philthy lightly, looks their OL is as good as ours and they can run the ball impressively. And Weintz ain't bad either right now.
                  (no, I'm NOT a Philly fan)
                  Last edited by tdwinklr; 09-27-2019, 08:11 AM.

Comment

I watched the game, didn’t think it was one of the “dirtiest played games ever”. You’re old so you got to watch them when they were actually trying to hurt each other.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                      Played the way football should be played. Hogslayer in the pros you do not have to turn and look for the ball. Glad they let em play tired of a penalty or review for every little thing.
                      EXACTLY!!!!!!! Hit em hard and even harder then next time IMO

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                        I watched the game, didn’t think it was one of the “dirtiest played games ever”. You’re old so you got to watch them when they were actually trying to hurt each other.
                        FYI, I'm in the Conrad Dobler era
                        You know, farting on people and eye poking, biting, you name it

Comment

I enjoyed the heck out of the game. I don't like to see players get hurt.....but it's a tough sport. That's why they don't play in dresses.

Comment

It was good to finally see a good Thursday Night Football game this season

That being said was Pete Carroll calling plays for the Packers at the end? lol

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                              I enjoyed the heck out of the game. I don't like to see players get hurt.....but it's a tough sport. That's why they don't play in dresses.
                              ....and get paid multiple millions of dollars to play.

I dislike cheap shots, but they know what they're getting into, and the old guys that played when I was a kid would have ripped most of those guys heads off and laughed.

Comment

Working...
                              X