No announcement yet.

Mule Pro Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to build my own roof or have a local shop do it.

Comment

Where are you located? I’m having an aluminum one built by custom marine concepts near Tomball.

Comment

Big Country in Houston did my aluminum roof. Did a great job. Here is a link to the high seat they built for mine. I'm fixing to list it for sale as I don't use it anymore.

Need a rest?  This shooting rail drops into place in seconds and produces a fast, consistent , and steady aiming rest for all those last second shots.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
          Got my new FXT and have been doing a few mods. 28” tires and wheels, auxiliary fuse block with solenoid to run power for the winch, front and rear lights and road feeder so far. Next will be a roof.
          Is yours lifted?
          What tires/wheels you running? Looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
            Is yours lifted?

What tires/wheels you running? Looks great!

Msa m20 wheels with 28-10-14 mongrel tires no lift. No rubbing yet

Comment

I can’t believe they run plastic skid plates on these things! Already had to take a sawzall to mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Picking mine up today! Cant wait wait to start adding stuff. Need roof and windshield next.

Comment

I've ordered my new tires and wheels. Got my fuse block today. Mirrors at the end of the week. Next weekend new roof and windshield. I'm loving my mule!

Comment

I built a roof with light bars on all sides, installed a radio, and added a windshield so far. Next up is lift.

Comment

A pic of mine with all the accessories. 2” lift with bigger tires on stock rims. Sound bar, light bar front and back. Windshield and steel lid.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Some great looking Mules

Comment

Anyone done the forward A-Arms? Not sure if I want to do a lift as I plan on going to a bigger tire. Have 27” now and looking at a “30.

Don’t think a lift will work with 30”

Is ground clearance gained with the A-Arms as well?

Comment

Here ours. Roof, windshield, wheels and tires.

Click image for larger version

Name:	4092E0AE-C819-4E93-B889-4CDBED51672E.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.8 KB
ID:	24595990

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                              Anyone done the forward A-Arms? Not sure if I want to do a lift as I plan on going to a bigger tire. Have 27” now and looking at a “30.

Don’t think a lift will work with 30”

Is ground clearance gained with the A-Arms as well?
                              The arched arms just move the front tires forward and rear tires backwards away from the body, making wheel wheel larger for larger tires.

You can get most 30” tires(depending on off set, and spring sag) with both highlighter and superatv arms. Might have to add HD springs.

Also after market shocks can can get you 2-4” of lift, better ride, and more suspension travel,
                              . And act as HD springs. I just ordered a set.
                              Last edited by Texans42; 10-19-2019, 09:51 AM.

Comment

I don't want to do a suspension lift, so I am thinking about the super atv rear a-arms & 28's. I already have the HD springs.

Super ATV lists what tire sizes you can run with their equipment

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Palmetto; 10-19-2019, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X