Looks like I'm heading to Italy next month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I'm heading to Italy next month

So I guess I'll be attending a wedding in Italy next month so I guess I'll be needing a passport. What's the easiest way to get one? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys
    Last edited by LovinTxHuntin; 09-24-2019, 11:02 AM.

Fiesta

Comment

You better be at the courthouse today if you want a passport in a month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You're prob going to need to pay to have it expedited if you need one in that time frame.

Comment

Courthouse and pay the expedited fee. Probably 2-3 weeks out still

Comment

I got mine at the post office but not sure if all post offices do that? Also, as stated expedited fee of $90 if I remember right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Learn how to rush your U.S. passport application so you don't miss your international trip.

Comment

Got mine at post office as well.

Comment

you can do post office. but you can get all the forms online looks like post #7 already found the link. for the pictures go to a CVS or Walgreens just let them know you need a passport photo and they will take care of ya

Comment

It may sound crazy but I went to the Vidor Post office with my Walgreens photo and certified copy birth certificate and paid the regular fee(travel late November) and the wife and I had ours in 2 weeks. I couldn't believe it. I would pay the expedite fee in your case for sure.

Comment

Need to re-title posting to: Looks like I might heading to Italy next month

above methods will work.

Comment

The best way to get one next month was to apply 3 months ago and hope for the best.

Comment

Dang!!

Comment

I don't remember how how i did mine (somewhere online) but i got mine in a little over a week start to finish. It did cost some money but the company i was working for said I had to have it. Search online, there are lots of options, anything can happen with a little money behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by jnors06 View Post
                              I don't remember how how i did mine (somewhere online) but i got mine in a little over a week start to finish. It did cost some money but the company i was working for said I had to have it. Search online, there are lots of options, anything can happen with a little money behind it.
                              Fiesta.

Comment

Working...
                              X