Trying to fix the washer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to fix the washer

Anyone work on appliances or know someone that does? I need to get a part for a top load kenmore washing machine. I’ve looked on amazon, but more of the replacement actuators have bad reviews. I don’t feel like messing with this thing more than once if possible.

I just fixed my dryer and determined OEM parts were the best even though they were pricey.

Comment

You can try appliance pros.com i believe they have youtube videos of how to diy. Theyre out of Oklahoma city so the parts get here fast. Look around on google for the parts. When ever ive had to fix something the prices have been all over the place on replacement parts.

Comment

I usually just slap her on the butt and tell her “get back to work.” Occasionally it requires a little more tinkering ��

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          I usually just slap her on the butt and tell her “get back to work.” Occasionally it requires a little more tinkering ��

Has the swelling gone down in your eye yet? Sounds like a good way to get smacked. Lol

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
          I just fixed my dryer and determined OEM parts were the best even though they were pricey.
          Where did you order the part? That’s my only concern is making sure I get an actuator that isn’t gonna die in a few months.

Comment

Get me a part number and I'll get you a price for OEM

Comment

I ended up going to appliance parts depot in San Antonio. I think they have a website. The eBay pulley I bought only lasted a week. So far so good with the oem

Comment

If you can find a mom and pop appliance store they can probably get you parts. I use to get mine from Armstrongs in Greenville.

-john

Comment

Best way to fix a washer.....buy her jewelry.

Comment

There's a couple appliance supply places in Longview

Comment

Appliance parts depot. Should have oem or oem quality parts. Pros use them.

Don't know about your neighborhood, but 2 locations in Dallas. They have lots of stores.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                        There's a couple appliance supply places in Longview

I tried to google them last weekend when I was up there. Couldn’t find anything. You gonna be up there tomorrow? I’ll tell you what to get. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                          I tried to google them last weekend when I was up there. Couldn’t find anything. You gonna be up there tomorrow? I’ll tell you what to get. Lol
                          Lol, one of them is called washco, can't remember the other

Comment

Third recommendation for appliance parts depot. They not only had the parts but also the tools to fix the bearings on our LG washer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                              Get me a part number and I'll get you a price for OEM

i sent you a pm the other day. Can’t tell if it sent though. Tapatalk is being difficult

Comment

Working...
                              X