X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
    I dug a tunnel from my blind to camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Many whiskey nights at camp this has been discussed!

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
      I dug a tunnel from my blind to camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      El Chapo of TBH

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Remote start the truck

Comment

I wait them out. Last thing I want is a smart old doe aware of my location and checking for me every time she comes around.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
            I’ll push them out. If its the buck you’re looking for you shoot him. If it’s not, then I push them out. It’s not like the deer talk later at the elks lodge.
            This. Deer are simple animals and most give them way too much credit. If you are a weekend hunter that isn't in and out of a location everyday, then they won't get trained to your movements. An occasional spooking won't "educate" them. I do all I can to cover all my bases and I have killed a lot of 150+ inch archery deer but blowing some young deer out of a location occasionally won't make them clairvoyant.

Comment

I start talking to them but don’t move a muscle. They always look in my direction but since it’s dark they just sort of walk away since they don’t exactly know where the sound is coming from. It’s comical sometimes to see they’re reaction and at first they’re startled but then they just sort of start walking off. If you wait too long though they’ll come right back so as soon as they’re out of there I am too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
                I start talking to them but don’t move a muscle. They always look in my direction but since it’s dark they just sort of walk away since they don’t exactly know where the sound is coming from. It’s comical sometimes to see they’re reaction and at first they’re startled but then they just sort of start walking off. If you wait too long though they’ll come right back so as soon as they’re out of there I am too.

I've done this many times. On other occasions I just text the wife and have her let the dog out. She comes straight to the blind looking for me and spook the deer off . The dog comes to the blind.

Comment

Sometimes I wait, sometimes I make a snort wheeze to run them off.

Bisch

Comment

I kick the blind door open, maybe that’s why I haven’t shot anything worth a crap...

Comment

I usually let out a few weird pig type sounds on my grunt tube. Tho they really don’t sound a lot like a pig, but it works.

Comment

I start making some noises after it pitch dark they tend to move on if not I just start gathering my stuff and climb out of the blind .

Comment

I throw my empty beer cans at them. They usually run off but I think that’s because they’re some high falutin deer and don’t like my Natty Lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                            I throw my empty beer cans at them. They usually run off but I think that’s because they’re some high falutin deer and don’t like my Natty Lights.
                            One of my funnest encounters in a stand

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlRUblHFE7I"]Boko loves natty - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I just yell at the top of my voice. I’m leaving. See y’all tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                                I’ll push them out. If its the buck you’re looking for you shoot him. If it’s not, then I push them out. It’s not like the deer talk later at the elks lodge.
                                This is hilarious

Comment

Working...
                                X