Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Congrats

Comment

That first 6 month update pic is enough to put a smile on this old GOF's face.

Comment

Baby Time!

Been a while since I’ve posted. Landon continues to grow like a weed. He’s perfect in every possible way. We’re coming up on 11 months next week. At his 9 mo checkup, he was 98th percentile on height and 55th percentile on weight. Looks like we got us a tall skinny one!

I might need time to slow down just a little. He loves being goofy, is too smart for his own good and exhibits signs of being very strong willed. He’s the energizer bunny and scoots all over the place and fast.

Not sure how we could love him any more than we do!

Comment

Man you finally figured out how to get your grapevine tag! Youth permit!

Comment

Wow, awesome news- congrats!

Comment

What a handsome youngster.

Comment

awesomeness ! Congrats !

Comment

Forgot to update when we had a birthday.

Landon turned 1 on October 20. Time has literally flown by! He’s a rambunctious, opinionated, energetic, smart and sweet little guy. Couldn’t ask for more!

Comment

Landon is simply adorable! Very fun watching him grow up!!!

Comment

Best trophy I've seen all year. Congrats to you and your family. Will keep you young. God bless.

Comment

Congratulations. Beautiful family.

Comment

Congrats to yall.

Comment

Been a while since the last update. Landon is 21 months old now. Time is flying! He’s quite the handful like a little boy should be. Loves playing outside, can’t get enough of trains on tv and eats just about everything we put in front of him. Tomatoes are his favorite though. Last check he was 97th percentile in height!

Fun times.

Comment

Working...
                            X