Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s awesome! Congrats

Comment

Congratulations! That's incredible. Will be praying for y'all through their birth and for a happy next 9 months till the trouble starts haha

Comment

Congrats! May y’all be blessed!

Comment

Congrats! May y’all be blessed!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congratulations are in order for y'all. Lots of long days and nights in your not too distant future.
              God bless you!

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                Wow! What did you do for your vehicle situation? This has been on my mind a lot.. I just bought a new truck this year but am thinking I need a suburban now.
                I have a crew cab Chevy and the wife has an Armada. Both have three car seats in the back seat. It is tight but they will fit.

Comment

Congrats and good luck man!

Btw, our last names only differ by 1 letter.

Comment

Looks like even the dog is saying oh crap in the second picture.[emoji16] Congrats!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations James!

I'm an identical twin. My ex-wife and I have twins.
                      My step-daughter has identical twin boys.
                      I can't imagine 3 at one time, but I'm excited for y'all, just the same!
                      Last edited by HeyMikey; 09-17-2019, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Oh WOW!!! Obviously congratulations sir, but man!!! I've always said that the greatest gift God can give a man is a son, but 3??? and all at once!! Gonna be tight for a while, but the rewards will FAR outweigh the early chaos!!

You better stick close to momma!! She gon' swell up here pretty quick!! You just keep tellin' her how beautiful she is!!

Congratulations to you and her both again. It's gonna be fun watching them grow up here on the Green Screen!!

Lord, we thank You for this miracle of three babies for James and his wife! We ask You to give mom a peaceful pregnancy with no issues. Allow her to deliver three healthy baby boys as a testimony of Your Love for them. Strengthen James and his bride for the journey they have begun and prepare the way for them. Put people in their lives to help them along their journey and give them comfort. We ask these things in the powerful name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

Keep us posted James!!
                        Thank you ! Hormones must be kicking in! Robyn is happy crying from your post

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                          I want to be on the babysitting list and the extra "Mia" list when needed for Grandparents Day! Very excited for you two....y'all are going to be great parents!

Can't wait to watch all the fun times ahead!
                          You know you’ll be on the list !!!

Comment

Need them little guys to get here healthy and not wear out momma too bad so we can elk hunt next year. Lol.

Congrats buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats!
                              Wow really great!
                              Oh....wow.....prayers for you and your wife....lol

Super exciting my friend!! keep us in the loop! Not only did God bless you with 1 hunting buddy but he brought 2 friends.....haha.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                                X