UTV & SIDE/SIDE Owners-....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UTV & SIDE/SIDE Owners-....?

What size trailer do you guys prefer to have. It seems like the crewcab versions run around 12’...? Can anyone verify that and the size for a regular cab?
    Thx

14ft is good 16 will get u more room. I have a 14 and it works good for me to haul a 1k polaris highlifter crew and a 60 gallon water tank behind it.
    Personally id go w a 14ft dual axle w a rear lift gate.

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
      14ft is good 16 will get u more room. I have a 14 and it works good for me to haul a 1k polaris highlifter crew and a 60 gallon water tank behind it.
      Personally id go w a 14ft dual axle w a rear lift gate.
      Exactly what I use for my Polaris Crew

Comment

I have a 12’ tandem axle I can pull either of our crews on or a 24’ gooseneck I can pull both of them on. Can Am Defender Crew and Can Am Commander Crew. It’s pretty close with both on the 24, but the 12 offers plenty of extra for a single machine. Click image for larger version

Name:	B6406BE6-5620-44CD-9732-954E521C2F7F.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	24592231
        Last edited by TX03RUBI; 09-14-2019, 09:34 PM.

Comment

I got a 12ft to haul my mule 4010 I got one foot to haul corn works good for me
          Just need better ratchet straps

Comment

Pioneer 1000 5 seater.Is this all you will use the trailer for?If not,you may want a good all around trailer. I have a 16 foot tandem axle low boy. It has some extra room but not way too much. It allows me to center more of the weight over the axles instead of all on the tongue. I already had the trailer,but it works well for this application.

Comment

Very few people ever said I wish I had gotten a smaller trailer.

Comment

If I am hauling my Ranger (regular cab) it fits great on a 6 x 10 with ramp/gate. Can still put some stuff under it as well

Comment

Polaris 800 Crew. I have a 12’ tandem with bi-fold ramp. Not sure it would fit with a regular ramp. Wish I would’ve gotten a 14’ or 16’ so I had room for some other stuff on there.

Comment

I wouldn’t go smaller than 12’ for a single-bench side by side; unless you would have issues parking/storing the trailer. 14’ would be better, and 16’ will give you plenty of room for a double-bench machine and extra cargo space. Two axles and high-quality tires, always.

Comment

14ft tandem with lift up gate for most of my stuff. When I bought mine the 14ft was 100.00 more than a 12ft.

Comment

Bought a 14ft single axle ranch King with a bifold ramp when we bought our last ranger crew. Wanted a single axle to be able to maneuver by hand so I could keep it at the house out of sight,Momma doesn't like trailers in the driveway, can tuck this one in behind our fence at the back of driveway. It has quickly become our favorite trailer, gets used almost daily by us and friends/family. Did immediately put heavier 10 ply bias tires on it when I bought it.

Comment

I have a 12 foot with a 2 ft dovetail perfect size for a Polaris side by side

Comment

I have a 12X7 tilt deck for my Ranger 570 Midsize. Have a couple feet or so behind the rear tires with it pulled all the way forward. Enough room to stack corn under there. I also have a 10X5 with a rear ramp/gate. The Ranger will fit on it, but there is like a couple inches on each side and almost nothing length wise.

Comment

Single axle (5200 lb) 14 for my single cab ranger. It has side load for an atv up front if needed

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X