Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NADA is worthless for boats

Comment

How do you know what suggested retail is? What site do you use if you don't use NADA or KBB? Do you just pull a number out of nowhere or how do you price vehicles?

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
        How do you know what suggested retail is? What site do you use if you don't use NADA or KBB? Do you just pull a number out of nowhere or how do you price vehicles?
        Average market value... Just research similar miles, options, conditions in your mArket or close-ish to your market. The books generally aren’t accurate anymore and there could be an argument they never were.

Comment

Use them all as part of research in determine both asking price and bottom dollar. Edmunds, KBB, NADA, auto trader, Facebook, etc....all help me get to a comfortable price range when selling and buying.

Comment

That being said, I’ve also sold stuff for 2x what KBB says it’s worth. All depends on what you have and what people will pay.

Comment

The dealerships will tell you...well we dont go by KBB. Hmmmm that is strange because everyone uses it lol

Comment

Originally posted by 2cents2many View Post
                The dealerships will tell you...well we dont go by KBB. Hmmmm that is strange because everyone uses it lol

Dealerships us black book pricing. They do not use blue book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  LOL I just saw this on a new window unit AC. Only they wanted $10 more than new!

I think people have lost their minds. All these pro car/truck buyers getting the wool pulled over their eyes thinking they got this great deal because they're awesome negotiators. So when time to sell they're forced to ask super high.
                  I think you are probably right.

-john

Comment

Working...
                  X