Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay/USPS Problem

Hey Folks!

I ordered a Cover solar panel off Ebay. Long story short the package says delivered on the tracking but it is nowhere to be found. I have checked everywhere, asked neighbors if they have seen it... It has vanished.

So what do I do next? File a claim with USPS? In all my years of buying items online I have never had this happen before.

At the end of the day I am just grateful it is a $60 solar panel and not a thermal scope

You need to contact USPS as well as ebay.

Comment

If it was Priority Mail file a claim and if nothing else you can get some of your money back. If it was First Class you’re probably out of luck. They probably delivered it to the wrong place. Happens to us all the time as we ship about 50 USPS pkgs per day. Also, if they scanned it when they left the package they may have the exact gps location of where it was left. I would ask your mail carrier if you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When does it show the package being delivered? I’ve had them show delivered and no package, the next day, WaLa! Delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
          When does it show the package being delivered? I’ve had them show delivered and no package, the next day, WaLa! Delivered.
          It shows it was delivered Wednesday. Maybe it'll be there when I get home, fingers crossed!

Comment

Package

If your rural, sometimes they deliver to your PO.

Comment

I wonder if it was one of those combo deals where UPS delivers to your post office and then your post office delivers to you. I've had those show delivered but they were delivered to the post office. I got them a few days later

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

As mentioned above if it was scanned, USPS will know exactly where the package was delievered... File a claim and see what happens...

Comment

I had it happen and the vendor said it shows delivered, charges stand so I called eBay at first she said no refund then I dropped the AmEx hammer on her and said you can credit me or I can dispute the charge with AmEx.....I got my credit right then

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                    You nailed it. It showed up Friday night! I wonder why it showed delivered 48 hours before it was at my door?

Comment

Bad scan by some ding dong.

Comment

I have had this issue, if they attempt to drop off and no one is home to answer they wont leave it at door step unless you choose the leave at door option. more than likely guy scanned it then no answer so it showed as delivered even though it went back in the truck.

Comment

Ask for a signature verifcation

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                            You nailed it. It showed up Friday night! I wonder why it showed delivered 48 hours before it was at my door?
                            Most of the time I think they're gaming the system so their "on-time delivery" metrics aren't bad.

Comment

Working...
                            X