New Leaser Funny Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
    Not sure I could have kept a straight face.
    X2

Comment

You should post their pics and save someone else from the same grief. Lol. Save a bucks life. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

I really want to hear the guy at the pawn shop give an account of his interaction with these people. I mean, he did sell them a deer killin' 30-30 sighted in at 400yds, so that must have been quite a conversation.

Comment

Meth or lsd

Comment

Absolute morons. At least they culled an 8 out and not some nice trophy

Comment

Originally posted by powderburner View Post
              She is far from hot this lady is about 5' both tall and wide. Full sleeve tattoos.
              Looks she has been rode hard and put up wet her whole life.
              Now there are times when a lie is acceptable. This would have been one of them. Carry on.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Comment

HAHA, " guy at the pawn shop said it was a deer killer and good out to 400 yds..."

sorry for your headache.

Comment

There are some dumb ******* people in this world..

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                    They did not see blood if there was any because the buck did not fall and ran off so it had to be a clean miss. Seen it too many times hunting right next to a ranch with gun hunters. Hear the shot, hear the hit but it did not fall so they do not go look.
                    Well, 50% of this duo is a bow hunter..............

Comment

You have her number? I'm very interested in this John Wayne sharp shooting 30-30.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                        You have her number? I'm very interested in this John Wayne sharp shooting 30-30.
                        [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

THE FINAL CHAPTER::::
                          I go down to finish out the season and try to kill a buck..(whole other personal story here)

And Friday night I pull in with my 2 girls 9 and 10. The main gate off the FM road is not locked.. Well it is locked. The chain wrapped around the post and locked but not around the gate. I open the gate and lock it back correctly. Pull up to camp and there is no one there. All the lights are off doors locked. No cars...
                          I think well someone is here they just ran to town and were coming back.
                          I call the people...

OH no sir.. We are not out there. It is special youth only weekend.

I just got here and the gate was open and the ranch owner never leaves it like that.so someone with a key has been here.

Well... We were there, but since its special youth only we left and must have forgot to lock it back correctly.

I said well do not come back. I will get your stuff rounded up and set aside for you to come get it when I come back down.

Then, The lady says she is going to call the game warden on me because I am hunting and it is the youth special season..

I told her to please call them I would love to see him again. Its been a few weekends..

She starts quoting the wildlife book...

Archery Only Sept. 29 - Nov. 2, 2018
                          General Season Nov. 3, 2018 - Jan. 20, 2019
                          Youth-Only
                          Early Youth-Only Oct. 27 - 28, 2018
                          Late Youth-Only Jan. 7 - 20, 2019
                          Special Late Jan. 21 - Feb. 3, 2019
                          Special Late Season During the Special Late Season, harvest is restricted to antlerless deer and unbranched antlered bucks. An unbranched antlered buck is any buck deer with an antler having no more than one point.

I said yes its confusing.. But General Season "Big Buck" is till Jan 20th.

Then she tells me well I am just trying to "screw them" That I should have told them they could hunt bucks till the 20th and I just wanted the place all to myself..

I laughed and she hung up on me...

I changed the locks and hired a local fellow to come out and move all their stuff to the camp site.

I am glad to be done or close to being done with these people.

Comment

helluva story, following this whatever odd conclusion!

Comment

Lol... unreal craziness!

Comment

I just want that 400 yard 30-30!

Comment

Working...
                                X