Anyone shoot a 450 bushmaster AR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
    I would love a big bore AR but I know that would lead to a big bore suppressor lol.
    You couldn’t mount a scope high enough to see over the suppressor mine would need

Comment

I have a 450BM, and have to say that I was surprised how heavy the recoil is. Wasn’t expecting it, and it rung my bell pretty good. Until recently I’ve been able to find ammo on the shelf. Ive switched lowers back and forth and its been accurate enough out to 200.

Comment

Try this type brake. The Tanker. It made a big difference for me with the recoil. It is much louder, but it really tames the recoil with the 450BM.
        The factory brake that the Stoner upper came with was punishing. I found this one on EBay a while ago and it did the trick. Looks like a mini Barrett.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
          I shoot a socom and I’ll say this unless you reload it’s way overpriced even hand loads are pricey compared to the 450.

I’d imagine the 450 inside 200 would devastate anything, also IMO it’s a better subsonic round since it uses pistol bullets however you also give up some penetration and what not due to the pistol bullets.

The red tip ones Hornaday makes stopped under the skin on the off side of a red stag my dad shot at about 100 yards.

Comment

I have one but it wont cycle on a lower that cycles fine with a 556 or 300 BO upper on. I don’t know the one and outs of AR’s but I suspect it may need a different buffer tube and spring. The 300 grain federal ammo in the blue box has pretty heavy recoil but the hornady black in 250 grain isn’t too bad.

Comment

I have a 45 raptor. Love it. Better ballistics.

Comment

Working...
              X