Aldon Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aldon Smith

Guess Jerry overlooks his BS cause he was a good player before his ban?

I think it’s an April’s fools headline. I hope.

Comment

Nope

Comment

Lots of DE pash rush talent still there too. Shame that that’s the guy Jerry wanted. Money money money...

Comment

If both Randy and Aldon can get reinstated and play, that line is gonna be real good.

Comment

I'm OK with the signing. It's nothing big but adds depth and a minimal cost to the line which is what Dallas needs at this point.

Dallas cant afford to sign any of the big names left

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel32 View Post
              I'm OK with the signing. It's nothing big but adds depth and a minimal cost to the line which is what Dallas needs at this point.

Dallas cant afford to sign any of the big names left

I know they can’t afford it and that was my point. Where do you draw the line. This guy has been a dirt bag off the field, but it doesn’t matter cause you can afford him?! Gregory...same boat. It’s not only Jerry though. Too many owners turn a blind eye and preach 2nd, 3rd chances and how they’re changed men.

Comment

Jerry looks past peoples off the firld issues because the ONE time he decided to take a stand he refused to draft Randy Moss and he will not let himself miss a good talent bc of off season issues. he could care less about the PR nightmares and what fans think. its his teeam his way. best talent wins games and nothing else matters to him. i mean look at Tank johnson Pacman Jones. GREG HARDY! jerry could care less.

Comment

Good! No lose situation for Dallas. No guaranteed money max contract of 4 mill and all the talent in the world. Why wouldn't you sign him? Who cares about their past, Dallas doesn't hold that against them (Greg Hardy, Pacman, etc). As long as they perform on the field and keep it together while they have the star on their helmet I could care less what they did in the past, they are payed to play football! I'm sure all of you bashing this signing are perfect and have been little angels your whole life

Comment

Sounds like he has made a major turnaround in his sobriety and character so its worth a shot for that contract.

Comment

Multiple DUI’s, assaulting his fiancée, breaking restraining order and assaulting again, hit and run, stabbed at a party and two others shot, arrested at airport for being an A-hole to TSA agents, vandalism. Prob more but who’s counting?! Yeah, pretty sure I’ve not done any of these and if I did would my employer say let’s give him a 5th chance. You’ll crazy justifying it other then he helps the cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                        Multiple DUI’s, assaulting his fiancée, breaking restraining order and assaulting again, hit and run, stabbed at a party and two others shot, arrested at airport for being an A-hole to TSA agents, vandalism. Prob more but who’s counting?! Yeah, pretty sure I’ve not done any of these and if I did would my employer say let’s give him a 5th chance. You’ll crazy justifying it other then he helps the cowboys.

Comment

I don't want him to be my preacher or my child's babysitter.. I want him to assault OLinemen and QBs .... I hope he's mean as hell and hopefully carries a lead pipe on Sundays. Captain Kangaroo and Jimmy Swaggart can do the other things..

Comment

Moss “troubles” were a on the field fight in high school and a positive Mary Jane year in college. Jerry Jones passed on that!! Sounds like he learned his lessons though?! [emoji23]

Comment

We can all agree he's done some horrible things. I'm in no means trying to justify those actions however it's been 4 years since he's been in the league. If he has made changes and is in a much better position mentally than i'm OK with it as I mentioned earlier.

You also can't compare "chances" in our world vs that of the sports world as that is a different animal all together. As unfair as it may be many athletes are given 2nd, 3rd, 4th chances in a variety of sports more times than not.

Comment

Working...
                              X