Survey....would you use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    So this is twice you have posted an opinion thread on something you already had you mind made up on. It's the second time you've had folks not agree with you while giving valid explanations. It is also twice that you have gotten seemingly butthurt with those that didn't agree with you and started posting like the above quotes.. Maybe this internet opinion asking thing is not for you.

Lol

Yes this was a survey. I got my answer. I'm not butthurt but I do like dialogue. If someone tells me no and then a reason like because I haven't lost a deer since 1989...well that is cool and all but c'mon. I would wager a lot of bowhunters have regrets on a shot they took or a shot they thought was perfect and didnt recover.

Or if someone states no, dog is only thing needed. I'm going to post benefits and negative to both options.

If you wouldn't buy it, that is fine. That is point of survey to know whether I want to pursue this or not. Also getting reason why not is good. I just like to offer a counter to a negative so someone reading can make up their own mind by seeing all viewpoints. No, I dont really want to do this. To big a headache but I wish someone would because I think it would benefit bowhunting as a sport. Maybe allow more landowners to decide to give people permission to bowhunt.

Only reason I offer a counter is for those guys lurking that are reading and not responding.

I know you are butthurt from heavy arrow thread a month ago. Glad you hold grudges. On that particular thread I was not asking for opinions against heavy arrows, only those with experience using them and their setup

Completely different scenario but continue to be petty. I'm sure it's good for your health. God bless you and I hope keeps you safe
    Last edited by Beargrasstx; 04-04-2020, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
      I know you are butthurt from heavy arrow thread a month ago. Glad you hold grudges. On that particular thread I was not asking for opinions against heavy arrows, only those with experience using them and their setup

Completely different scenario but continue to be petty. I'm sure it's good for your health. God bless you and I hope keeps you safe

LMAO.....Trying to turn your butthurt around on me..... is not a good look on you.

Comment

Dude, I love you. See you on another thread of mine

Comment

I think it is a very niche market. Like the ultimate niche. Having said that you already had 1 hit on post #18...so who knows?

Anyone remember the game tracker system. It was a spool of really fine thread that tied to the back of your arrow and had like 500yds of line in it that you would use to track your deer. It lasted maybe a year on the market.

Comment

Dude, I love you. See you on another thread of mine

You misspelled..."Yes Smart I did get butthurt...again. I'll do better next time"

Comment

You'd be offering yet another gimmick to a market that's full of gimmicks. Some guys like all this stuff I guess. I'm young and haven't bow hunted much, still no interest from me. Good luck.

Comment

Cool concept but I don’t think you would be able to get the gps accurate enough to make it work....especially in heavy brush

Comment

This has been developed about 5 years ago. Guy had a booth at large hunting show in Harrisburg Pa.

Comment

yeah, I don't think there is much a market for it. Especially since bow hunting is already a small pool to begin with. Not worth pursuing for me. Thanks again for responses and I gotta go help 'Momma' with the 2 crying babies.

Comment

Heck I never bought any of these items. Butt out tool, nose jammer, ozonics, scent blocker gum, game tracker, scent dripper, deer scrape dirt, cough silencer, acorn cruncher, and many more. Actually thought most of them were silly. However, tons of folks will give them a try. Go for it.

Comment

If you believe in this concept, go with it. If you can get this to work, I'm sure you will make sales. You just have to have realistic expectations on your sales, marketing costs and profit. There is nothing wrong with having a hobby business. Where I hunt there is no cell coverage. But, in other states that might not be the issue. With the other companies that have tried this venture, you may be able to buy there company or patent and be able to hit the ground running.

Comment

I probably wouldn't invest in it, but it would have been nice to use a couple years ago. Shot a good boar a little high. Found the back half of the arrow and a light blood trail. Wouldn't have looked for several hours if I could look on the map and see he was headed towards the county line. Couple weeks later I saw him on camera with a bald spot where he'd been licking his wound. Depending on the battery life, I would have known when and where to set up to take another shot. I'm pretty sure I still have the same boar coming in, but he's gotten to hard to pattern. Good luck, if you decide to pursue.

Comment

Yes I bowhunt....yes I have lost 3 deer in my life to a broadhead hitting an opposite rib or shoulder and recovering a bloody broken arrow snapped in half. The broadhead was still in deer.

2 of 3 deer I found later from buzzards on a neighbors property.

You watch tv and every dang hunt they have to wait til morning to recover from a bad hit or unsure of hit. Even guys like public land hunter or seekone make bad shots or lose deer. Heck on one episode on public land Hunter they spent 2 days and a tracking dog but didnt recover buck.

If you want hunting to grow and bowhunting then you are going to recruit people with limited hunting or no hunting experience. There will be a learning curve

I hate that they always show a wait over night. I always wonder how often they actually eat the deer that they killed and how often the meat is ruined. Especially in a climate like Texas

I appreciate where you’re coming from and if you get an answer to my question I’d for sure be interested in the follow up.

Comment

No because I would hope the arrow was a passthru.

Comment

Working...
                              X