Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facts and figures as to the origin of the CV-19 virus (Maybe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facts and figures as to the origin of the CV-19 virus (Maybe)

Check this out. It is well worth the 12 minute watch... No conspiracies, VooDoo or anything, just a very plausible explanation with names/dates as to when, where, why and how this thing got started...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpQFCcSI0pU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpQFCcSI0pU[/ame]

Still having trouble with the whole bat theory. Humans and bats have had interaction over many thousands of years for various reasons (food, medicine, research, religious customs ect.), and this is the first instance someone had been infected? I just don't buy it. While there's no disputing the fact bats are carriers, it seems like there would have been human infection from the virus long ago due to human/bat interaction. Unless, that is, some lab genetically modified the virus in ways that would make humans an attractive host.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Check this out. It is well worth the 12 minute watch... No conspiracies, VooDoo or anything, just a very plausible explanation with names/dates as to when, where, why and how this thing got started...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpQFCcSI0pU

Fantastic info. Finally some research not spewed by talking heads.

I really enjoy new information and theories.

I definitely believe the good doctor got infected by studying the bats.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

I read an article by a scientist last night that the corona virus carried by bats was not able to attach itself to human cells, but it was transferred to anteaters and the like in China where they keep them as pets. From those animals it mutated to have "barbs" around it's fatty exterior that were able to now attach itself to cells in the lungs and mutate and basically become part of the cell which is why it is hard to get rid of. So indirectly came from bats. They do not know how or why it mutated to infect humans. Many scientists with many speculations and no real proof of anything.
        Hard to know for sure and maybe we will never know for sure.

Comment

The only thing I know for sure, is that China needs to pay, and pay dearly! To hell with the commies....to the tune of at least 1.5 Trillion.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            The only thing I know for sure, is that China needs to pay, and pay dearly! To hell with the commies....to the tune of at least 1.5 Trillion.
            Absolutely

Comment

I do believe the virus is related to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, the only laboratory to be graded Biological Security Level 4, the highest level of biosafety precautions, on the Chinese mainland and I believe anyone with information linking the virus to that lab has been threatened by the government.

It probably wasn't an intentional release on the public. It appears China had an outbreak of SARS in 2004 due to contamination at a laboratory, killing one person and infecting nine others.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUo1w5aSkro"]CHINESE RESEARCHERS: Coronavirus bats linked to Chinese gov't LABS, not wet markets - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UO3Wd5urg0"]Questioning Conventional Wisdom in the COVID-19 Crisis, with Dr. Jay Bhattacharya - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                    I do believe the virus is related to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, the only laboratory to be graded Biological Security Level 4, the highest level of biosafety precautions, on the Chinese mainland and I believe anyone with information linking the virus to that lab has been threatened by the government.

It probably wasn't an intentional release on the public. It appears China had an outbreak of SARS in 2004 due to contamination at a laboratory, killing one person and infecting nine others.
                    Also found it very interesting that the first people brought here from overseas that were infected were taken to Lackland which is very close to Southwest Research Institute. We all know what is stored there beneath the ground behind feet and feet on concrete.

Comment

Good stuff, LWC. Thanks for posting that video.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                        Good stuff, LWC. Thanks for posting that video.
                        No problem Burnadell. That video is the single best piece/discussion I have seen on corona so far. It really deserves its own thread but we already have so many threads I thought that might be redundant.

For those interested, the video I posted above is an interview with a real expert on this subject. He is a medical professor from Stanford who is also an expert in economics. In the interview he discussed what the experts really know and more importantly, what they don't know at this point. He also discusses an antibody study that he plans to do and hopefully have the results back in a few weeks. Very good video and definitely worth your time if you are interested in corona. Which I think most of us are.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                          No problem Burnadell. That video is the single best piece/discussion I have seen on corona so far. It really deserves its own thread but we already have so many threads I thought that might be redundant.

For those interested, the video I posted above is an interview with a real expert on this subject. He is a medical professor from Stanford who is also an expert in economics. In the interview he discussed what the experts really know and more importantly, what they don't know at this point. He also discusses an antibody study that he plans to do and hopefully have the results back in a few weeks. Very good video and definitely worth your time if you are interested in corona. Which I think most of us are.
                          That was worth the 30 minutes. The Dr seems very honest and forthright about where we are as far as what we know and don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                            That was worth the 30 minutes. The Dr seems very honest and forthright about where we are as far as what we know and don't know.
                            I agree. The doctor has a good article in the Wall Street Journal. If you don't have a subscription, you can get the gist of it here.

or the wsj article:

Comment

???

Originally posted by dharris View Post
                              Also found it very interesting that the first people brought here from overseas that were infected were taken to Lackland which is very close to Southwest Research Institute. We all know what is stored there beneath the ground behind feet and feet on concrete.
                              What is stored there? Noah's Ark, Holy Grail, Aliens, ????

Comment

Working...
                              X