Warm weather gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warm weather gear

What's everyone's go to for early season scent lok? Spent the money on new late season gear last season so looking for something light weight for early season.

Cold December hunt pic for attention.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

flip flops and shorts

Comment

Just some cheap lightweight/breathable Academy brand camo. I used to spend a lot on camo but don't anymore. It gets the job done & I find that the deer don't care how much I spent on it lol. As As far as scent, I just play the wind and use evercalm in certain situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
        Just some cheap lightweight/breathable Academy brand camo. I used to spend a lot on camo but don't anymore. It gets the job done & I find that the deer don't care how much I spent on it lol. As As far as scent, I just play the wind and use evercalm in certain situations.
        Guess I mean I'm looking for something for more like November weather. I'm not scared to climb a tree in shorts and a leafy suit in October!

Comment

grabbed a warm weather academy top...lightweight...should work. pants are pants...i'll be up in a tree...so hopefully i'll catch a blow dryer like breeze while i'm up there (insert the sweating emoji).

Comment

I have a decent pair of Scentlok pants that are very lightweight and breathable and wear the Broadside shirt and sleeves. Works pretty well and is very breathable. With a n ice breeze, its pretty comfortable. No wind and it makes no difference what you are wearing. Its miserable.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowslinger View Post
              Guess I mean I'm looking for something for more like November weather.
              Flip flops and shorts .

Comment

Sitka esw pants and Sitka light weight hoody/light weight T or first lite wick or fuse wool top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m running all under armor gear right now and am pretty happy with it, going to try out a couple nomad sets this year.

Comment

Gamewinner/Magellan from academy. Can get pants, shirt, cap, facemask for a total of about 50 bucks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wearing some of my hot weather fishing gear camp. Academy has their fishing “camo” same color as most camo it’s hot weather gear and is a 2 fer

Comment

I just bought a lightweight performance predator camo shirt, so going to be trying that out tomorrow afternoon. I also have some of the Magellan from academy. Going to be super hot in south Texas tomorrow, so probably wearing shorts too.

Comment

Shorts, snake boots and a black shirt with a blac hat. 98 for a night here today!

Comment

daisy dukes

Comment

Camo shorts and a t-shirt. I quit spending money on that crap a long time ago. I’ll buy beer with all the money folks waste on having the “cool” hunting clothes.

Comment

Working...
                              X