Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

98 MQ32 still hammering things for me!

Comment

my 2011 Destroyer 350 is still an awesome bow! I can't seem to find one that fits better than it but to be honest, I'm not trying that hard to replace her either!

Comment

I primarily shoot a 2016 Elite Synergy and my backup is a 2012 Mathews Heli-M. I like em both a lot. The elite just has a smoother draw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I shot an '06 tribute until I shot the Prime Logic, now I shoot the Logic.

Comment

'07 Mathews Switchback

It has been killing for 12 years with no problems.

Comment

I shoot a 2009 ish Athens.

Comment

Originally posted by Charrison View Post
                98 MQ32 still hammering things for me!
                I see the old faithful MQ32 in your avatar photo there. What kind of antelope is that? Nyala? Anyway, it's amazing what these older bows will do. I still have my MQ32 which was my first bow. Taught 3 of my grandsons to be bowhunters with it.

Comment

Mathews Conquest III bought in 2002. Great bow!

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                    Switchback XT. Hard to get a new one when this bow shoots lights out.
                    I’ve shot a couple of 150’s and 140’s, never let me down.
                    Yep. I believe my SB XT is a 2006 model. I can't imagine being able to kill anything deader with a newer, faster, more expensive bow.
                    I have never even tried a newer bow! Why tempt myself?

Comment

I shoot my 2007 Diamond Black Ice. I have thought about getting a new bow many times, but every time I walk up on a dead animal, I remember why I don't buy one. Very smooth bow.

Comment

Bowtech Destroyer 340

Comment

Still shoot my Mathews Drenalin LD for hunting, Ovation and Rival pro for targets

Comment

Hell no, I've considered buying an older bow to shoot with fingers, but after shooting one about twice I decided no way. Not that I have the latest and greatest, but if it don't have parallel limbs, I don't want it. Assuming I continue to shoot bows, I figure I'll be buying a brand new one every five or so years. It may not even be a brand new flagship, but technology changes so quick, in five years there seems to be a pretty good jump.

Comment

Those older Mathews are awesome bows like the mQ32, Sq2, legacy , switchbacks. Had all of them. But still like my new vertix.

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
                                I see the old faithful MQ32 in your avatar photo there. What kind of antelope is that? Nyala? Anyway, it's amazing what these older bows will do. I still have my MQ32 which was my first bow. Taught 3 of my grandsons to be bowhunters with it.
                                That is a Limpopo bushbuck. I consider him the be the finest trophy I've taken with archery. And agree on the MQ32- what a great, compact, quiet bow. I know technology has come a long ways, but I have a hard time spending the money on a new bow when this one keeps stacking arrows!

Comment

Working...
                                X