Deal alert —rocky boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal alert —rocky boots

They have these boots regularly 179.99 for 60.00 on there website.
    Attached Files

I’m seeing $107.94.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Skinner View Post
      I’m seeing $107.94.
      Put code 4UFRIDAY. at checkout...it will come up 60.00
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks just ordered some

Comment

I used to love Rocky boots. Starting about 15 years ago they turned into trash. Have they turned back around?

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
            I used to love Rocky boots. Starting about 15 years ago they turned into trash. Have they turned back around?
            I gave up on Rocky boots (corn stalkers) many years ago when after hunting 2 seasons, the rubber soles dry rotted and literally fell apart. Called and sent emails to corporate and got zero resolution on their defective products

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
              I gave up on Rocky boots (corn stalkers) many years ago when after hunting 2 seasons, the rubber soles dry rotted and literally fell apart. Called and sent emails to corporate and got zero resolution on their defective products
              Exact same thing mine did and they told me I was walking in something that deteriorated the soles. Those boot never saw anything but dirt. Never wore them on any concrete. I won't spend my money on a company like that ever!

Comment

Rocky was great at one time. Not so much now. Like others the soles on mine crumbled also. Lasted less than a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                  This........I gave them two chances and had the same thing happen to both pair. Also had a pair of Danner boots fall to pieces one time. Never again, for either of those brands

Comment

I also had 2 pair of Rocky Cornstalkers that had the soles crumble and fall apart. I threw the first pair out. When the second pair did it I contacted Rocky. The lady I spoke with told me it happened b/c I stored them in my garage. She said I should have stored them inside. After explaining that I had several other boot brands that were older and had been stored in the same garage with no crumbling soles, she agreed to resole them if I sent them in. I did, and current soles have not crumbled. That tells me there was a problem with their rubber compound at one time.

Comment

Working...
                    X