• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
    Wellness division!!

Her quads are jacked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always my favorite pose from the women’s division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
      Always my favorite pose from the women’s division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

[emoji33][emoji6]

Comment

Wellness division!!

Her quads are jacked!

Quads?

Comment

Fantastic Caci. Keep it up my wife is also an athlete in another way. Well done DD for being there to support and be proud to share the hard work.

Comment

Bikini has started! Getting close!

Comment

Originally posted by KIETHSTONE View Post
              Fantastic Caci. Keep it up my wife is also an athlete in another way. Well done DD for being there to support and be proud to share the hard work.

Thank you sir!!!

Comment

Congrats. Keep it up

Comment

That’s awesome, congrats!!!

Comment

I make no promises in quality of women on stage. This for sure isn’t nationals! Lol

This was Mrs DD’s class of 28 at nationals. 180 total bikini competitors. Quite the show! [emoji7]

I didn’t know Shetland ponies were in the comp

Comment

Well....... chit!

Caci is done competing in local shows. Completely robbed in overall... it was so bad... and I’m not saying that bc she’s my wife or making excuses. Sadly, politics come way into play at these shows.

Caci was awarded second to a girl that had no shoulders, very little hamstrings, and leas conditioning. Terrible. And I feel for the girl that lost to the overall winner in class C. She deserved to compete for overall.
                      Yeah...... the girl in the blue beat the girl in the red for class C winner...

Crappy picture. But, it wasn’t close. Wish I had a better one for you guys. I will have better ones soon.

So, Caci got feedback after the show and was told how she looked INCREDIBLE but her suit was the wrong color.....

Oh well, this show didn’t mean anything.

Comment

Well....... chit!

Caci is done competing in local shows. Completely robbed in overall... it was so bad... and I’m not saying that bc she’s my wife or making excuses. Sadly, politics come way into play at these shows.

Caci was awarded second to a girl that had no shoulders, very little hamstrings, and leas conditioning. Terrible. And I feel for the girl that lost to the overall winner in class C. She deserved to compete for overall.

Crappy picture. But, it wasn’t close. Wish I had a better one for you guys. I will have better ones soon.

So, Caci got feedback after the show and was told how she looked INCREDIBLE but her suit was the wrong color.....

That's crazy! Out of everything else and the wrong color garbage. Regardless, well done to you both.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                          That's crazy! Out of everything else and the wrong color garbage. Regardless, well done to you both.

Thanks. The feed back from the national show judges was how they all loved her suit. Their only advice was to grow her glutes more for National level competition

Comment

Hmmm....I thought the girl in red would have been the winner.

All this talk about racism, I thought color was not supposed to matter.
                            Caci looks awesome and we'll defined

Did you find out what color they wanted?

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Ask them boys in the front row what color the suit was. I bet they couldn't tell ya.

Comment

[QUOTE=DapperDan;15175698]Well....... chit!

My neighbor competed for a bit over a year and quit due to the politics.......

Comment

Working...
                                X