Term Limits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Term Limits

This guy scorches congress with his speech. Some of the looks on their faces are priceless. They know they are caught red handed.

yup..............

Comment

Nailed it.

Comment

Very well said. Going to be tough to get them to vote themselves out of a job. Wish we had some billionaire that would run this type of message through our media every day. It is going to have to be talked about a LOT more for anything to get done. But it might just save our country from going down the crapper

Comment

Originally posted by lwc View Post
          very well said. Going to be tough to get them to vote themselves out of a job. Wish we had some billionaire that would run this type of message through our media every day. It is going to have to be talked about a lot more for anything to get done. But it might just save our country by helping us crawl back out of the crapper
          fify...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            fify...
            Very true....we might be on one of the last couple swirls

Comment

There would have to be real uprising amongst us common folk for this to happen. Don’t think that uprising will ever happen ...

Watching the girl behind him is entertaining ... seems like she watching the reaction of everyone on/behind the panel

Comment

Term limits just means they only have X number of years to sell us out instead of the lifetime they have now.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                  Term limits just means they only have X number of years to sell us out instead of the lifetime they have now.
                  But it leaves room for people to run that actually love our Country. Right now the career politicians have it locked down tight.

Compare it to the real estate and other scammers...Only the best make it to the top. Nearly all politicians are in it for the money.

Comment

Total GREATNESS right there!!!! "...…...and the LICE want a recount!"...……………………..
                    Yep, I have said it for 15 years and folks right here on TBH have given every excuse for why it is a bad idea. The ole, "maybe your congressman but mine does good things!" In other words mine brings home the bacon. TERM LIMITS need to be enacted immediately, what a in your face scam!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Total GREATNESS right there!!!! "...…...and the LICE want a recount!"...……………………..
                      Yep, I have said it for 15 years and folks right here on TBH have given every excuse for why it is a bad idea. The ole, "maybe your congressman but mine does good things!" In other words mine brings home the bacon. TERM LIMITS need to be enacted immediately, what a in your face scam!!!

This is so true. The office of the president has a term limit. Why not congress and the senate?

Comment

I’m interested to see what Ted Cruz does at the end of his second term. He has been vocal about term limits in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have term limits - it's also called elections. Term limits are a way for other people to get rid of your rep.

Comment

Originally posted by Comanchehunter View Post
                            I’m interested to see what Ted Cruz does at the end of his second term. He has been vocal about term limits in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Probably the same thing he's done since he's been in office. Not a **** thing.
                            The fox will never vote him/her self out of the hen house.
                            It would take an uprising to get term limits.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                              We have term limits - it's also called elections. Term limits are a way for other people to get rid of your rep.
                              If my rep has been there more than two terms it's too long. Look at the net worth of the ones who've been there long term. They are getting wealthy at the expense of those they have failed to represent.

Gary

Comment

Working...
                              X