No announcement yet.

Democrats Throwing Some Under Bus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNCQeQuV6O0"]Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Shares Story Of Alleged Rape For 1st Time | TODAY - YouTube[/ame]

She was 14.

Her account of the "massage room" was corroborated in the raid on Epstein's residence.
    Attached Files

Comment

I guess once again, I've been living under a rock... Never heard of the Epstein freak, but if the above is true, he's one sick SOB and should be dealt with severely. I know if it was my daughter he'd done that to, they couldn't bury that ******* deep enough behind bars that I couldn't get to him and send that sucker to his maker!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        I guess once again, I've been living under a rock... Never heard of the Epstein freak, but if the above is true, he's one sick SOB and should be dealt with severely. I know if it was my daughter he'd done that to, they couldn't bury that ******* deep enough behind bars that I couldn't get to him and send that sucker to his maker!!
        I feel the same - I had heard of the name, but dont remember this whole plea deal stuff at all. Friend mentioned the past and I did some research. It's disgusting.

Comment

Is this the same dude that Clinton gave a pardon too while leaving office?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
            I feel the same - I had heard of the name, but dont remember this whole plea deal stuff at all. Friend mentioned the past and I did some research. It's disgusting.
            Yeah it's pretty disturbing and weird. There is murmuring now that Acosta (the prosecuter) was pressured into offering the plea deal and that other agencies were involved. Very interesting if true.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
              No

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                And,
                The Trump organization kicked Epstein out of Maralago when a minor girl accused Epstein of hitting on her.
                This. And IMO his comment on Epstein saying 'he's a fun guy and likes girls really, really young' isn't saying he identifies with Epstein at all- more like a backhanded 'compliment' /comment in true Trump fashion. Iron fist in a velvet glove if you will.
                Last edited by Patton; 07-10-2019, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                    ^ same thing for Billdo (along with his relationship with Weinstein, Weiner, etc)

Here are the flight/travel/passenger logs, they were published in 2015. 73 pages of them, cant say I am smart enough to decipher them them though.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...manifests.html
                    Thanks for finding them. Looks like the pilot uses initials for the regulars and some of the scans are hard to read, but I could find two trips with Clinton (5 total flights), one from miami to westchester, NY, and one across the globe trip from europe to asia. But the logs only got to 2005. I did note that Clinton left out that Westchester/Miami trip in describing his flights with Epstein.

I saw at a lot of the other names on there: Alan Dershowitz, Larry Summers, Pete Marino, Gwendolyn Beck, Pete Sorenson, Albert Pinto, Ricardo Legoretta. Man's got a lot of friends / acquaintances. No Trump on any of those flights, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post

No. Your thinking of WJC’s coke head buddy that used to own Angel Fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                        This. And IMO his comment on Epstein saying 'he's a fun guy and likes girls really, really young' isn't saying he identifies with Epstein at all- more like a backhanded 'compliment' /comment in true Trump fashion. Iron fist in a velvet glove if you will.
                        That's exactly how I interpret it also. Code words for "watch out, Epstein's a creeper".

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                          That's exactly how I interpret it also. Code words for "watch out, Epstein's a creeper".
                          My interpretation as well

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                            "He's a lot of fun to be with," Trump told New York magazine in 2002. "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Did you read the whole quote? That doesn't sound anything like code language for "he's a creeper". He was comparing himself to Epstein and their liking of beautiful women. Not saying Trump was involved with anything sordid. Hope he was not. But there is a chance he was. He partied with the guy. Don't just blindly cover for him because he makes the Democrats heads explode.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                              "He's a lot of fun to be with," Trump told New York magazine in 2002. "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Did you read the whole quote? That doesn't sound anything like code language for "he's a creeper". He was comparing himself to Epstein and their liking of beautiful women. Not saying Trump was involved with anything sordid. Hope he was not. But there is a chance he was. He partied with the guy. Don't just blindly cover for him because he makes the Democrats heads explode.
                              I'm fairly certain that Trump is known as someone who does not party.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                I'm fairly certain that Trump is known as someone who does not party.
                                It is well known that Trump doesn't drink or do drugs. Guess you can define party in different ways. It is being reported that Trump hosted a party with just he and Epstein and 28 girls in 1992. Some kind of calendar girl party with just the 30 of them at Mar-a-Lago. Call it what you will. Sounds like a pretty awesome party to me..minus the pedo. He definitely interacted with the guy socially over the years.

Comment

Working...
                                X