Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
    Also this buck was 2.5 years old. I remeasured this guy 3 or 4 times, and I tell you what it doesn't get any closer. 13 on the money

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Anyone shoot one under 13”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fmlyoutdoorsman View Post
      Anyone shoot one under 13”?

Thankfully not at the one I was at. But the guys that brought our first deer first brought it not field dressed or anything. So we sent them to go do that. They come back,and whatdoya know they pulled out the stomach and small intestines (which they busted all over the inside cavity), but liver and kidneys and everything above the diaphragm was still in there. We ask what the deal was, they had only brought a box cutter with them. So we got a garbage bag and waited for them to finish gutting it and then we got er done.

Comment

Lol. So how's the party goin

It’s not. Your right at spec on ATA. And brace. With a draw weight of 64# and a holding weight of 11.2#. Your speed sucks at 260. With an arrow weight of 360 grain. The arrow you want to use does not have vane clearance for the cable. And it has a low right tear.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
          It’s not. Your right at spec on ATA. And brace. With a draw weight of 64# and a holding weight of 11.2#. Your speed sucks at 260. With an arrow weight of 360 grain. The arrow you want to use does not have vane clearance for the cable. And it has a low right tear.
          See that's weird, do you think maybe to fix the right tear we could back the rest left which would also help with clearance and to fix the low put a twist in the yolk or take one out (whichever is supposed to be done)? Also I dont get why the draw weight isn't 70 how it should be :/

Comment

If I could get a faster bow I would lol, my last compound shot a screaming 185. Also, yeah I know that bow is slow as all getout, but it's unfortunately what I've got to work with. If we can fix the tear I have no problem reconfiguring the sight to match up.

Comment

If I could get a faster bow I would lol, my last compound shot a screaming 185. Also, yeah I know that bow is slow as all getout, but it's unfortunately what I've got to work with. If we can fix the tear I have no problem reconfiguring the sight to match up.

Tuning it is not that big of a deal. But the arrows need to be refleched due to clearance. And yes. The yoke can clear up the tear. And you can cut the arrow down and gain some speed. But not much. It can get better but it will take work.

Comment

Tuning it is not that big of a deal. But the arrows need to be refleched due to clearance. And yes. The yoke can clear up the tear. And you can cut the arrow down and gain some speed. But not much. It can get better but it will take work.
                Hm okay. Darn, I was hoping it would be able to be in tune and have us move the rest outward

Comment

Hm okay. Darn, I was hoping it would be able to be in tune and have us move the rest outward

It’s not that bad. But we do need to fix some stuff. The knock is pinching. That could cause some of this. I will fix it tomorrow. Ps. Your arms are short [emoji23]

Comment

It’s not that bad. But we do need to fix some stuff. The knock is pinching. That could cause some of this. I will fix it tomorrow. Ps. Your arms are short [emoji23]
                    Lol thanks. And I know, but you know what they say about short arms [emoji16]..... wait nvm might have that one backwards

Comment

Also this buck was 2.5 years old. I remeasured this guy 3 or 4 times, and I tell you what it doesn't get any closer. 13 on the money

He would’ve looked really nice next year.

Comment

Lol thanks. And I know, but you know what they say about short arms [emoji16]..... wait nvm might have that one backwards

Now that was a good one.

Comment

Now that was a good one.
                          Lol thought ya might find that funny. But on a serious note, there are benefits to short arms. If I wanna put my hands in my pockets I don't have to lift my arms up very far

Comment

I shot two boars last night. Pass through on the first. Arrow stayed in on the second. Couldn’t find either. They ran off in standing water which made blood trailing impossible.

Comment

Lol thought ya might find that funny. But on a serious note, there are benefits to short arms. If I wanna put my hands in my pockets I don't have to lift my arms up very far

Lol. Stop it.

Comment

Lol. Stop it.
                                I have no clue what you mean, this is a serious hunting only thread and I expect it to reflect that [emoji41]

Comment

Working...
                                X