No announcement yet.

Pickle juice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's good for hangovers in the morning to.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Two words

Essential oils!

Tim, Tim, Tim

[emoji13][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Never had any problems with cramps.. but I always finish the whole jug. Not a drop gets wasted

Comment

Over the counter salt pills work great for me

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SneakyPhil View Post
              Those pickle juice shots are expensive. Maybe eat more bananas.
              I'm just going to keep some around for when the cramps hit. Bananas give me heart burn really bad. Can't eat them.
              Originally posted by Charles View Post
              Runny eggs will do they same as pickle juice, plus you will get your proteins

Hi Randy!
              Shut up Charles!

Comment

Apple cider vinegar and local honey

Comment

To add to my earlier post about the magnesium. I've never had muscle cramps until recently when I had knee replacement surgery about 2 months ago. Stress & trauma from the operation gave me horrible leg cramps. One of the nurses told me about magnesium and it has helped a bunch. I tried the bananas & pickle juice and it did nothing for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                    Does it cause the runs like coconut milk does?

Pickle juice works and is also great to make a really good margarita with.
                    Never had any issues like "runs" from coconut water. With all of the studies out there, I've never read a negative on "real coconut water". If it doesn't have a fairly short expiration date, read the label more closely.

Comment

Instead of pickle juice you could use something that tastes a whole lot better and is formulated specifically for dehydration cramps.

CeraSport Costs the same as gatorade but doesn't have sugar in it. I use it all of the time when I'm working or 3D shooting in the heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                        Instead of pickle juice you could use something that tastes a whole lot better and is formulated specifically for dehydration cramps.

CeraSport Costs the same as gatorade but doesn't have sugar in it. I use it all of the time when I'm working or 3D shooting in the heat.
                        I'll check into that too. Need to ask my wife if she remembers what I drank when I was on the 3-D scene. I know it wasn't Gatorade. Thanks.

Comment

Sounds like Arrowsmith may be on to something with the mustard!

Comment

Tonic water is another great cramp remedy. It works really fast too.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                              Tonic water is another great cramp remedy. It works really fast too.

It’s got electrolytes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Tcooper93; 05-31-2018, 12:12 PM. Reason: picture

Comment

Working...
                              X