Cooper WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question on regs moving into nov......
    the map booklet says either sex is open on all dates the wma is open (some dates blocked for draw hunts .... like this upcoming wknd)
    county regs say antlerless on Nov 23-26 during general season.

anyone know for sure about shooting does after the 3rd? i always assumed to go by the map booklet, but you know what they say about assumptions....

Comment

Originally posted by boomerball View Post
      question on regs moving into nov......
      the map booklet says either sex is open on all dates the wma is open (some dates blocked for draw hunts .... like this upcoming wknd)
      county regs say antlerless on Nov 23-26 during general season.

anyone know for sure about shooting does after the 3rd? i always assumed to go by the map booklet, but you know what they say about assumptions....
      map booklet

Comment

Looks like I'll be hunting Thursday and Friday this week. lol

Comment

WMA sets its own regs, sometimes the same as the county, sometimes different.... Follow what the WMA regs state.... Does are legal

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Back in the Stan. Muggy, hot and WINDY. Riding the stand like a bronc rider. Not a lot of confidence with conditions like they are. But you never know.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BPurvisJr View Post
              map booklet

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
              WMA sets its own regs, sometimes the same as the county, sometimes different.... Follow what the WMA regs state.... Does are legal

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
              thanks for verifying!

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                Back in the Stan. Muggy, hot and WINDY. Riding the stand like a bronc rider. Not a lot of confidence with conditions like they are. But you never know.

shoot, still sounds better than sitting here in the office looking at a computer screen! Good luck! hope you put something on the ground!

Comment

Didn't see a thing today except crows flying around. Wind was (and still is) blowing too hard.

Comment

Back at it this morning. Much better conditions today. Fingers crossed

Comment

good luck to ya!

Comment

I gotta get out there! This thing called a job is killing me. Also this weekend being a closed weekend on cooper is killing me...

Comment

You ain't missing anything this week. Hunted till 10am yesterday and today. Saw exactly 0 both days. Camera is showing all night time movement and little if that. This full moon is killing the deer sighting. Next week should be good to excellent.

Comment

I'll be heading out there next weekend since the WMA at Pat Mayse is closed for the next 2 weekends. How are the roads getting into the place. I've attempted to do some scouting there in the past but a lot of the roads were too muddy for my wifes jeep to handle.

Comment

Went to Twok yesterday evening. The small unit put a new parking area in the size of a football field. A meth head was parked out down the clear cut in their vehicle. Don't think I will ever hunt twok again.

Comment

Originally posted by CJMO74 View Post
                                Went to Twok yesterday evening. The small unit put a new parking area in the size of a football field. A meth head was parked out down the clear cut in their vehicle. Don't think I will ever hunt twok again.
                                Good Lord...sounds about right. Sorry about your bad luck man. I enjoy hunting public land, but it's stories like these that make me think more and more about getting a lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X