Is your Tactacam app not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is your Tactacam app not working?

Got pictures transmitted overnight but starting at about 8:00 my app says I have no account or cameras. Tried deleting app and reinstalling but still no worky. Sent an email to their CS but no response yet. Just wondering if it is a system-wide problem or just me.

I had the same issues last week. An email reply said that they were having intermittent application issues.

Comment

Last week had an issue, but it’s working fine today.

Comment

I had that issue yesterday evening but it started working after around 30 minutes or so.

Woke up this morning, no notifications but had pictures. A little while later, I go the No Camera message again.

I logged out of my account through the app and logged back in. Since doing that, it's been working as it should.

Comment

Mine is working.

Comment

Mine quit this morning, started working again and now its not again. GRRRRRR

Comment

System wide but not affecting everyone per a FB tactacam group

Comment

My son has multiple cameras that all quit working. They are a real sh&^show right now.

Comment

My app did this twice over the weekend. I disconnected from WiFi and then it started working again. However, I have two Reveal X and one of them stopped taking pictures last week and the other stopped taking pictures yesterday. I checked the status of each camera through the app and they both show 100% on battery and strong signal. I also have security boxes on them with locks so I don't suspect foul play.

Comment

Mine did it yesterday but fine today

Comment

Mine quit this morning as well. Hopefully it will get updated/fixed soon.

Comment

The few times that mine has done this, I have gotten it going again by closing the app and restarting it, not just minimizing it on the phone, but actually closing it. The restart has worked every time for me... Only done it 2 or 3 times... running 5 cameras on the app...

Comment

No issues here. Like mentioned above, close it out and reopen it. I do know they had trouble last week.

Comment

Try logging off and then back on, works for me.

God Bless
                            Bish

Comment

Mine have been working today.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X