After 16 years they found my spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 16 years they found my spot

Been hunting meridian for 16 years and we have never ever seen a hog on our property. Neighbors all had them but we never did . Checked my feeders and cameras tonight and they are hitting all my feeders . Luckily not affecting deer coming in yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ssshhhhhhiiiiii. The “yet” part has expired.

Comment

Sorry bud, I gave em directions to y'alls side of town!

Comment

Every where is just a matter of “when” not “if”!

Comment

Originally posted by smokeater View Post
          sorry bud, i gave em directions to y'alls side of town!
          lol

Comment

Our neighbors have had them for years as well. We haven’t seen a single one on our place. Saw one place they rooted up one time and that’s it.

It will be all out war when they finally show up. I’ll admit. I’m looking forward to the destruction I’m going to bring upon them

Good luck slowing them down!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
              Our neighbors have had them for years as well. We haven’t seen a single one on our place. Saw one place they rooted up one time and that’s it.

It will be all out war when they finally show up. I’ll admit. I’m looking forward to the destruction I’m going to bring upon them

Good luck slowing them down!
              That’s how we were for years , every morning and evening you’d hear the neighbors with their AR’s wearing them out , now I guess it’s our turn with them , hogs are like boats they are fun when they are someone else’s problem

Comment

Those dang things will sure mess up your deer hunting. That's a guarantee brother!!!

Comment

Always just a matter of time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Now you can hunt year around, I my self much prefer shooting pigs over deer any ways. I would love to live down there and be able to hunt all year.

Comment

Love to bowhunt them...I'd be celebrating..

Comment

There are a lot of them all around our place, but for some reason, they don't show up here. Last year, I set up my ladder stand, towards the back of the place, one morning, I swear I could hear a hog on the other side of the fence, in a trap. To this day no hogs on camera, no signs of them anywhere on our property. I know they are all around us, I know people not far from us in about every direction, that have a ton of them.

Comment

Been 30 years and they still have not found my spots. So………I’m very fortunate

Comment

Put up pens on one feeders for deer
                            Leave another for hog hunting
                            Win/win

Comment

Working...
                            X