Colin Powell died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Parramore View Post
    Is this like the women's gymnastics thread? Yes, his life was a complete waste bc he voted for Obama... A bunch of yall are a real pieces of work. He severed our country, gave his thoughts and ideals, and made it. He was extremely successful and boy does that eat the green screen radicals lunch.
    He made the case for the Iraq war on a false premise....which killed and maimed tens of thousands of our best.....so why don't you check your own brakes. No-one said a **** thing about his success only that he turned out to be a radical and was disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
      He made the case for the Iraq war on a false premise....which killed and maimed tens of thousands of our best.....so why don't you check your own brakes. No-one said a **** thing about his success only that he turned out to be a radical and was disappointing.
      Thanks Deborah.

Comment

I like many were fooled for a long time. RIP

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
          LOL creative , have a nice day and don't let other people's political opinions rile you too much.
          I am working on it. Just have a ton respect for Mr. Powell, even if his views were not in line with what the new conservatives are worried about. RIP

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
            He probably just got a booster...
            Lol probably so!

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

I never knew about his racist views, but I really don’t care. I have my own views, everyone else has theirs.

Comment

Ivermectin and zinc

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                  Exactly!! Good riddance!

Comment

oh well maybe Biden will come visit you soon

Comment

Some of yall could figure how to to screw up a wet dream and make it about politics.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I think it’s safe to say that the current administration is bent on destroying the country as are those that support the current administration. It’s crazy how people that achieved so much can turn around and blame the very people that recognized their abilities and promoted them for it. Crazy time folks. And I’m a “person of color”. I’m a white Anglo Saxon Protestant. Aka WASP. And I don’t blame the black and brown people that kept their job when I lost mine.

Comment

"Today, we are a country divided, and we have a president doing everything in his power to make it that way and keep us that way," Powell said in a pretaped speech for the convention in August 2020. "What a difference it will make to have a president who unites us, who restores our strength and our soul."

Thats the DNC he spoke at.

Well this didnt age well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dugie View Post
                            I heard him speak right after he was out of the the Bush administration, at that time I thought he was was one of the most intelligent and non-political leaders I had ever heard speak, it gave me confidence in the people running the country and I would have been confident in him serving in any capacity for this country. Then in the coming years all I heard from him was divisive political speak, I'm not sure what changed for him, perhaps the WMD / Iraq blame game, perhaps he was shunned from the Republican party leadership, I have no idea.
                            Hard to imagine it was the same guy I had had so much respect and admiration for.
                            I hate he passed, my prayers sent for his family. I believe while he served this country, he did so with honor and dignity and his family deserves our sincere condolences.

Exactly how it happened for me. I greatly admired him and his service. Was excited to shake his hand.... I did not after he got finished spewing hate.

I cant stand a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                              "It's just a virus like the flu. 99.7% have no issues from it. I was the vax that really killed him...duh don't yall know that!" - the tbh brain trust

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
                              He and I never met and never spoke, but I would wager he was vaccinated. So if he was vaccinated how could he die from C19? Maybe because we don’t have a vaccine. Obviously he contracted and was able to spread the virus after being “vaccinated”. I’m not saying C19 isn’t real and doesn’t kill people, I’m saying if you want to take a vaccine that is proven doesn’t work and hide in your house until the skies clear, have at it. I’m going to live the rest of my life, weather that be a day or another 50yrs, if and when they produce a proven safe effective vaccine I’ll get in line.

Comment

Him and Stormin Norman - both excellent field doctrine Commanders = RIP!

Comment

Working...
                                X