Canceled flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canceled flights

Wife flew out to Vegas for the weekend. She was supposed to be on the plane at 6am this morning but got a notification last night late that her flight was canceled. Southwest isn't offering anything coming to Texas for 72 hours is what the airport told them. They are blaming it on bad weather?? Lol. Anyone else get canceled?

At least she knew it the night before. They cancel flights because they can and we can’t do anything about it. Aside of taking a bus or driving home. I used to like travel now I hate it.

Comment

Its going to get alot worse when they start requiring vacation for their employees. Which i believe is a early December deadline.

Comment

SWA will work with you. 72 hours from LAS? They can route you.

Comment

No issues with flying here…. Have you seen the other thread talking about this??

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
            Its going to get alot worse when they start requiring vacation for their employees. Which i believe is a early December deadline.
            Worked for SWA for 20 years AND THEY NEVER REQUIRED vacation for me....I KNOW

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
              Worked for SWA for 20 years AND THEY NEVER REQUIRED vacation for me....I KNOW

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                No issues with flying here…. Have you seen the other thread talking about this??

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=823580
                Yea I saw it, just didn't add it into my post. I'm behind the pilots 100%. Wife and friends have a suv scheduled for pickup today at 9am. Then 20 hours home.

Comment

She looked into other flights and only found 1 for $1400.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                    Yea I saw it, just didn't add it into my post. I'm behind the pilots 100%. Wife and friends have a suv scheduled for pickup today at 9am. Then 20 hours home.
                    It sucks being far from home and having to rely on this mess to get home…. Smooth and safe travels for your wife and friends driving home.

Comment

Likely story [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was on the new they canceled 100's of flights.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          It sucks being far from home and having to rely on this mess to get home…. Smooth and safe travels for your wife and friends driving home.
                          Thanks bud!

Comment

Mainly I was just wondering if it was isolated to those airports or if others were seeing it also. Online everything to Texas from las Vegas is canceled until late Tues night.

Comment

This is what she sent me. She said if they cancel for weather they don't have to refund? Idk, iv never flown
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X