Pretty pumped up about this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty pumped up about this!

Just got some contender barrels back from Morgan at class 3 machining threaded several contenders for me this one happens to be a 10.5” 300whisper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

morgan did a few for me too .. 223 , 44 mag .. pretty much same as you except i put a choate pistol grip on it .. it has the ar style tube so you can put a brace on it! wink wink!

this one is the 44 cut at 8", i use an octane 45 can on it... the 223 is 12" and i use my m4/1000 on it ... both light , quiet and deadly.

got 2 frames from back in the day i used to shoot NRA pistol matches with Jim Ishmael . he was a national champion and made his own custom triggers for Tc ..my blue frame trigger is 8 ounces , the SS is 7 ounces ... both him and Preston were member of our club and they would usually get the national titles every year .. these dudes could shoot tc's ... they also made custom rails, custom grips and forearms .. still got them somewhere too ..
    Attached Files

Comment

That’s sweet! I actually just submitted a form 1 SBR for one of my frames so I’m waiting for that to come back. I’m keep my eyes open for some wood stocks for my SBR frame.

Comment

oh.. forgot .. got a 22lr also. all you hear is hammer drop on it!

Comment

I wouldn’t mind getting my hands one a 22 barrel for the right price!

Comment

i had a stock long time ago .. used a 16" 223 barrel and red dot.. let a friend borrow it for his daughter ... she got her first deer with it a age 9 . ended up just selling it to him after he bugged me for years ... both of his daughter ended up getting deer and pigs with it... he still has it .. and they're all grown up.. but he won't sell it back to me ....

Comment

Rookie. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Rookie. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Yeah I’m behind but catching up lol!

Comment

Those are slick!

Comment

Working...