Trumps fault.... That dang Trump!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
      Just ruined his life, and maybe others.....trying to be a thug

Naw, he went full thug, no trying about it

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
        prayers sent for those who were shot and effected

Cant wait for the local news station interview of the mother professing her son is a good church-going kid who "dindu nuffin".

Sadly, this same type of retaliatory shooting happens everyday. The younger generation doesn't respect another man's life and they do not fear the police or judicial system.

Hypothetically speaking ..... The crimes committed could be punishable by up to 30 yrs in prison, public defender will plea bargain to 18 yrs, and perp will be back on the streets after serving 7 yrs. (paid for by taxpayers). Rinse and repeat
        My bet is this entire incident will be played way down next to zero by the media now that the details are emerging.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          Naw, he went full thug, no trying about it
          With them gold teeth it looks like he's already full thug.

Comment

Never would have heard about it if it happened in Chitcago.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
              With them gold teeth it looks like he's already full thug.
              That's a GRILL man. Get it right..

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
                Not discounting the severity of the situation but so far it seems this one would be more of a shooting that happened to occur at a school vs the "school shooting" that drives the narratives.
                Yes, it appears with all this could’ve happened anywhere it really does not involve the school other than it happened at the school.

Students argue, one either loses the argument, gets tired of it or maybe they start fighting and the one pulls a pistol and start shooting.

He naturally flees from the scene as in about 99% of other shootings.

Comment

I just watched the video of the kid getting attacked.....
                  They would not want me on the jury. It seemed like he had a pretty go reason to shot the guy that attacked him

JMO

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                    They would not want me on the jury. It seemed like he had a pretty go reason to shot the guy that attacked him

JMO

You have a link?

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                      The bull queers in prison are going to like him

Just watched a couple videos of the fight, let’s just say he don’t have a chance of fighting them off his butt!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                        You have a link?
                        about half way down the page

Four people were injured after a shooting at Mansfield ISD's Timberview High School in Arlington on Wednesday morning. Authorities arrested an 18-year-old suspect.

Comment

JMO
                          Jumped or not bringing a pistol to school is a BS move.. That appears like he was planning on shooting someone. Sounds like he should have just stayed home if he was that scared..

Comment

Schools are zero tolerance but the aggressor in that video, in that specific context, had it coming. I'm with Buff on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post
                              Schools are zero tolerance but the aggressor in that video, in that specific context, had it coming. I'm with Buff on this one.
                              Several video's in that link, which one shows the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post
                                Zero tolerance attitudes is how schools got in the shape they're in.

Comment

Working...
                                X