X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Lol you got something on your nose [emoji1787]

It ain’t that deep i promise you that, it’s a spin and a feeble back handed statement lol…. But enlighten us Mozart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s all we can expect from u! That and emojis! Do you sigh your name with crayons?

Comment

Its funny the blind loyalty Ags have towards Jimbo. I just dont get it. The only coach that did anything for the program was Swagcopter combo with JFF and entry into SEC. I get the continuity part, but to extend a guy after one ok but * covid season is weird. Especially after he left his last program in shambles.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
        That’s all we can expect from u! That and emojis! Do you sigh your name with crayons?
        ^ This dude has 10000 other things to do but still here….

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post

How do you sigh in crayon? Or is that an Aggie thing? All that lead paint on them overalls eating Brain cells or what? [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            Fickell would be an appropriate hire for that fan base (if in name only! )

Speaking of fickle...unfortunately many Ags aren't immune. I'm glad the Ags took a long term approach with Fisher's contract. I believe he is the absolute right fit for Texas A&M, regardless of a two game stretch. Anybody that believes otherwise need only look 90 miles west to see how long a program can wander in the desert searching for a decent coach (or those old enough can look right at home and recall the coaching futility that took place after "we" clamored to "Fire RC.") Look across the CFB landscape - USC, Michigan, Nebraska, Tennessee, Florida, LSU, Auburn, Arkansas, tu, UCLA - all capable programs (financially, fan support, etc.) that have gone through years and multiple head coaches only to sustain mediocrity (edit: 2019 LSU is the exception...LSU's period of mediocrity is just beginning! )

I believe that continuity and stability are important. Saban ain't calling, and I don't know that there's anybody else out there that's more of a guarantee of sustained success than what we already have.
            Thank you . .

Comment

How do you sigh in crayon? Or is that an Aggie thing? All that lead paint on them overalls eating Brain cells or what? [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
              Don’t shoot the messenger, but they’re reporting a “corn dog” shortage!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                Don’t shoot the messenger, but they’re reporting a “corn dog” shortage!!

Don’t play with me! Link?

Comment

Don’t play with me! Link?
                  Saw it on “Breaking News”……said riots are imminent!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    Saw it on “Breaking News”……said riots are imminent!!

Gonna have to start rationing

Comment

Crisis averted!! . Glad we ended up with Sark!

Comment

LMAO @ Smart

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                          Was told again today that unless O flips the script and wins out, he is gone in 4-5 weeks. Will try to use title IX to have cause and get out of buyout but if not it’s already been taken care of by boosters since UCLA loss

Supposedly first calls to Jimbo and Kiffin and if either wants it, it’s their job. If not then they will do a full search. But O’s days are numbered.
                          Mark Stoops name not mentioned?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                            Was told again today that unless O flips the script and wins out, he is gone in 4-5 weeks. Will try to use title IX to have cause and get out of buyout but if not it’s already been taken care of by boosters since UCLA loss

Supposedly first calls to Jimbo and Kiffin and if either wants it, it’s their job. If not then they will do a full search. But O’s days are numbered.
                            Using title IX and dirt only works to get out of the buyout if the coach has a dumb lawyer. They won't risk a trial and discovery process to get out of paying the money if they already have donors lined up.
                            Last edited by El General; 10-05-2021, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                              Using title IX and dirt only works to get out of the buyout only works if the coach has a dumb lawyer. They won't risk a trial and discovery process to get out of paying the money if they already have donors lined up.
                              It situations like that, both parties want to remain quiet and just pay the money to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                Fickell would be an appropriate hire for that fan base (if in name only! )

Speaking of fickle...unfortunately many Ags aren't immune. I'm glad the Ags took a long term approach with Fisher's contract. I believe he is the absolute right fit for Texas A&M, regardless of a two game stretch. Anybody that believes otherwise need only look 90 miles west to see how long a program can wander in the desert searching for a decent coach (or those old enough can look right at home and recall the coaching futility that took place after "we" clamored to "Fire RC.") Look across the CFB landscape - USC, Michigan, Nebraska, Tennessee, Florida, LSU, Auburn, Arkansas, tu, UCLA - all capable programs (financially, fan support, etc.) that have gone through years and multiple head coaches only to sustain mediocrity (edit: 2019 LSU is the exception...LSU's period of mediocrity is just beginning! )

I believe that continuity and stability are important. Saban ain't calling, and I don't know that there's anybody else out there that's more of a guarantee of sustained success than what we already have.
                                LSU is going to move in a very quick manner to avoid the freefall and becoming mediocre. The powers that be know they have to with the longhorns and sooners moving into the neighborhood. The Curley Hallman era still horrifies fans and BIG $$$$ supporters. I expect Woody is ready to cut ties with O in the near future in order to start talks with his list of top candidates. LSU recently made some big hires in baseball and women's basketball. I don't expect them to settle for just anyone for a football coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X