Ted,s at SPI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ted,s at SPI

After 43 years Ted,s is gone. The owner got the property from her parents and had it all these years. Got divorced recently and sold the property. Property was sold again and is now a cart rental business. Like they need more of those.

We were down there last month and noticed the same thing. Sad to see it go.

Comment

yea we were there this summer and learned of the news. Been going there since high school. Was one of my favorite spots on the island.

Comment

Suxx man. It was a hometown favorite. You can google it and get the whole story. Wife was reading it to me while I was driving. Looks like yummys tomorrow for b fast.

Comment

Only been to SPI once in my life. that was about 3 weeks ago .Ain't a spare spot o land left on the island. And I can say, the one thing they need is another F#####G buggy rental place!
          Last edited by locolobo; 10-04-2021, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Been going there annually for near 20 years, gone through 147 “what SPI Restaurant” threads on here and this is the first time I have heard this place mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
              Only been to SPI once in my life. that was about 3 weeks ago .Ain't a spare spot o land left on the island. And I can say, the one thing they need is another F#####G buggy rental place!
              Boom! Mic drop!

Comment

Working...
              X