No announcement yet.

What happened to posts about hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I like how the campfire has a lot of variety.

I dont go to other hunting websites. Just havent felt the need. And I dont "surf the net", unless it is work related and for a specific reason.

I think its cool that I can visit the campfire and see some hunting stuff, offer prayers, get some of the best severe weather information for my area, offer to help someone if I happen to be going on a road trip, see/read some of the funniest sh-tuff, get news before anywhere else has it, learn something new(which I have learned a LOT) and on occasions offer knowledge I might have to help fellow member, and sometimes feel even closer to god.

J

Comment

Anything you want you can find on here if you "hunt" hard enough for it. Search on threads any who have replied here (me included)...you will find plenty of epic hunting threads you have never read. I do this often and go back in time reading some for the first time and reliving others for a second or third time.
      Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
        But but but hey used a rifle!
        And cousin or not...he is just so **** ugly...I thought about whiting out the pics of his face, just leaving the animals and hot girl.

Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
          And cousin or not...he is just so **** ugly...I thought about whiting out the pics of his face, just leaving the animals and hot girl.

Hahahaha

That was one of the best write ups done in a long while.
          Last edited by trophy8; 09-30-2021, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Heck I’m hunting right now. Anyone seen my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by Bro. Bill View Post
              And Jesus!!
              You got that right Bill! The Lord gives us life lessons that can be shared with others as they go through things we have experienced and vice versa.

Comment

Clearly more of y'all need FB for all that stuff lol

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
                  Seems over half the posts on here nowadays has nothing to do with hunting. Has it changed or is it just me ?
                  Check in tomorrow about noon, might even have some pics to go along with the posts.

Comment

WOW! After reading all these posts ..... this ole man is really confused!

Was anything settled?

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBlade View Post
                      WOW! After reading all these posts ..... this ole man is really confused!

Was anything settled?
                      Yes, there are lots of hunting posts. Offseason, most guys talk off season stuff, that's what the AOC is for. Lot of pig hunt threads year round. Traditional forum has a bunch of hunt threads. Game management has some. Check out the Video forum, lots of hunts there.

Tomorrow, you will see a gob of hunt threads and with the rain that is deluging SETx right now, you will see a bunch of "Get me out" threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                        Yes, it's just you.
                        lol NO its not

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                          Clearly more of y'all need FB for all that stuff lol
                          haha this site has more BS than facebook

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                            Yes, there are lots of hunting posts. Offseason, most guys talk off season stuff, that's what the AOC is for. Lot of pig hunt threads year round. Traditional forum has a bunch of hunt threads. Game management has some. Check out the Video forum, lots of hunts there.

Tomorrow, you will see a gob of hunt threads and with the rain that is deluging SETx right now, you will see a bunch of "Get me out" threads.
                            Agreed. It's puzzling how many people don't understand the concept of "Around the Campfire". It's a place to discuss all things....just like a real campfire. I can't imagine sitting around a real campfire talking about the economy, coronavirus, good music, religion, etc., and then some grumpy ole ******* pipes up complaining about why we don't talk about hunting more. Because talking about hunting ain't near as much fun as doing it and most people just talk out their asses anyhow.

I imagine tomorrow, when the deer start falling it'll get talked about plenty... just like it will around the real campfires. I'm looking forward to both hunting and talking about it a little bit.

Comment

Can't believe how many people want to talk about hunting during fishing season.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                                Some of us big dirty gun hunters still kill more with a bow than 95% of the folks on here.

There. Hornets nest hit
                                Yeah but I’ve killed mo time than you T! Lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X