Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any such thing as good wasp spray?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you’re looking for garden variety can stuff I’ve found that “Raid” brand kills them the fastest. The cheap stuff they will get doused and still fly. Raid is all I use.

Comment

I’ve used the Bengal stuff cause my fiancé will not tolerate any flying or crawling bugs while hunting or at camp. It’s tough to work around, but I’ve used the bengal with much success. It kills everything.

Comment

WD 40 works pretty good also.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          It’s the aerosol that sort of burns…on a burn barrel. It won’t light with a lighter.

Sorry, I will be super specific next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Ok. I meant starter fluid. Some flammable aerosol.

Sorry, I will be super specific next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
            Bug bomb. Toss it in like a hand grenade and close the door.
            This. Just sweep them up on the next trip out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I use black flag brand. Works great kills em fast and can spray from 20 feet

Comment

$10 Supersoaker with 2 tablespoons dawn dish soap/water. If you need a wider pattern drill out the tip slightly.

Comment

Use the spray that shoots 30 yards.....Well maybe not that far but close.....LOL

Comment

Spectracide pro in the black and white can. You spray a nest and some of them suckers die where they stand and don't even fall off. Only spray I've found that actually kills the little bastages.

Comment

I'm a vote for soapy water, I use dawn and get a squirt bottle from the Walmart ironing section.

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
                        Bug bomb. Toss it in like a hand grenade and close the door.
                        Winner! Except I gently open the door and place it upright. Then close the door. Adios mfers.

Comment

Another vote for Bengal. Stuff works.

Comment

Ahh the good old days……. R22 in liquid form when they’d come blasting out of a rooftop disconnect box

As said above, soapy water works great for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No pest strip. Will last for months and 0 wasps

Comment

I got a can that worked awesome from true value!

I sprayed them 7 times in 2 days. Finally I smashed them with the CAN… worked flawlessly

The active ingredient that worked I believe was removed due to the epa discovering that it caused testicular cancer in female sea turtles.

Last I pour gas on all flew away and soapy water failed too. Mine have mutated into zombie wasp and I now believe can only be killed by 600+gr adult arrows

Comment

Working...
                                X