No announcement yet.

Any info on the Amber alert from yesterday, 7yo girl was found, suspect dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any info on the Amber alert from yesterday, 7yo girl was found, suspect dead

Jessi Marie Lowrey was in the passenger seat as the 34-year-old suspect fled from authorities and crashed head-on into another car in central Texas.

I've read that she was thrown from a moving vehicle and is in the hospital, that her brother was found bound and gagged in a house in Itasca, and no details yet on how the suspect died.
    Last edited by jshouse; 09-25-2021, 01:01 PM.

No info but I was telling my wife this morn I was disturbed about how many amber alerts there have been lately.I always just casually looked at them until about 2 years ago I watched dps pull over a guy a few cars in front of me that was on the amber alert.They retrieved the girl safe but it really made me take it seriously then.

Comment

Is it this one?

Comment

Hopefully he did not molest the little gril. Either way may, he burn in hell.

Comment

Pure evil.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I won’t release anything that’s not already out but this is one of the very rare true kidnappings and it’s bad. The young boy was found off I-35 this morning around 2 am duct taped and injured. Once the Amber Alert came out everyone starting working it and luckily a homeowner in Hill County saw the suspect vehicle parked in some trees by their house. Hill county Deputies arrived and the suspect started a high speed pursuit. In Johnson County he crossed the center divider and hit a car head on killing him and the driver of the other vehicle. The girl was pinned in the car and life flighted. She was in stable condition on scene but has been through a very very terrible ordeal.

Please say a prayer for her and her brother and hug your kids tight tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by cbrown View Post
              I won’t release anything that’s not already out but this is one of the very rare true kidnappings and it’s bad. The young boy was found off I-35 this morning around 2 am duct taped and injured. Once the Amber Alert came out everyone starting working it and luckily a homeowner in Hill County saw the suspect vehicle parked in some trees by their house. Hill county Deputies arrived and the suspect started a high speed pursuit. In Johnson County he crossed the center divider and hit a car head on killing him and the driver of the other vehicle. The girl was pinned in the car and life flighted. She was in stable condition on scene but has been through a very very terrible ordeal.

Definitely in my prayers!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

cbrown, It’s confirmed what you posted.

Comment

I wish we could bring back public hangings.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post

100%

No remorse here for killing diseased animals.

Comment

What a POS. Hopefully the girl's injuries are not that serious.

Glad he killed himself, but he did not need to hurt anyone else in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                        Yes!

Comment

A parents worst nightmare. Do we know how the kidnapping happened?

Comment

Prayers up for the kids and family

Comment

Originally posted by cbrown View Post

Some people are F.,.:, up! My ex father in law worked for hill county

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X