Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll pay all the gas now too.

Comment

I have a great lease not to far from ya! I started hunting southern missouri 12 years ago and made the move to NW missouri last year! I started out with 40 acres with 5 acres of timber surrounded by crop land! I didnt have high hopes but man was i wrong! During the rut i prolly had 20 different bucks walk past my camera. This year i secured a 260 acre lease that consist of about 120 timber rest in crops. Ill try to upload some trail camera pics! I’m actually going up there Thursday to hunt. I would defiantly take the trip you wont regret it if you can make it the first week of Nov. Late season is also good seems like the deer move all day!!

Comment

If you gotta ask, or worried about wasting time or money don’t go.

Saying that , 99.9% of us on this site would roll the dice and make a trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

I will hunt it for you. Scout, set up stands, etc. Or go with you etc.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
            I don’t hunt just to say I’ve been hunting and watch the sun come up. If I’m in the woods I expect to have a high chance of success. Time is the most expensive thing I own. I don’t like to waste it.

It’s not 1865….it’s 2021. We don’t eat much wild game at all…easier to buy a buy a prime ribeye and give the deer away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Understood
            I'd say dont bother. Kill local. Buy steak.

Comment

That’s an absolute no brainer. I’d also gladly burn a couple weeks of vacation on a trip like that... what an opportunity. And at the end of the day even if you don’t end up killing anything, (or a trophy) the experience alone would be 100% be worth. The fact that I could say I did it would be enough for me

Comment

Working...
              X