Polaris dealer ship around dfw that is trustworthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 2020 Polaris ranger crew 1000xp that needs a recall done. I also want them to check the clutches because it’s getting hard to shift. Any recommendations

Just go across the Red River to Antlers Motorsports. You will get the best treatment you can possibly find. Just be aware they stay booked out a long ways for that reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Try the guys in McKinney or Greenville.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

What is the recall ?

Comment

Cycle Country in Denton is fair. I'd stay away from 4 Wheels of TX in FT Worth.

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
            Try the guys in McKinney or Greenville.

Greenville is about the shadiest dealership I’ve had the displeasure of dealing with. Had quite a few buddies who have echoed my thoughts as well.

Comment

Can you take it back to the dealer where you bought it?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                Greenville is about the shadiest dealership I’ve had the displeasure of dealing with. Had quite a few buddies who have echoed my thoughts as well.
                that goes to show how bad the others are... Lol... I'll strike Greenville from my recommendation.

Comment

I can take it back to Oklahoma but trying to save a little drive time

Comment

The recall is for the gas pedal

Comment

I take mine to the dealer in Decatur Tx and always been pleased with the service Dept.

Comment

Originally posted by smokin6.7 View Post
                        Cycle Country in Denton is fair. I'd stay away from 4 Wheels of TX in FT Worth.
                        I've had good luck with 4 wheels of Texas. I haven't had very good experiences with Freedom Powersports.

I think part of the problem with a lot of dealers in the metroplex is they are a nasty combination of bad car salesman and flat billed coal rollers.

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
                          that goes to show how bad the others are... Lol... I'll strike Greenville from my recommendation.

I bought our first machine from them in 2013. It was a so so experience with a good price. In 2018 I tried to buy another machine from them based on the price they gave me on the first. Bait and switch 10 different times trying every dirty trick in the book. Luckily I’ve done my fair share of wheeling and dealing, and was aware of the tricks dealers try. I only entertained them longer than I normally would have as I drove 6 hours to get there. In the end I walked out and told them to pound sand. I had sent them a few buddies prior to that that had so so experiences but good prices as well. After that I’ve had several buddies try to buy from them against my recommendation, and everyone have had horror stories. One actually bought, but it took an act of Congress to get them live up to their original agreed upon price. He said he’d never do business with them again, and if it wasn’t for a hrs to find machine he would’ve walked too.

Comment

Cycle town in either location has been good to me.

Comment

Extreme toys in fate is a great guy tk deal with and does work on our Polaris warrentys

Comment

Working...
                              X