Truck tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truck tires

Anyone have any input on a Yokohama Geolander X-AT vs a Cooper Discoverer AT-3? I’ve always had good luck with Coopers in the past, and they’re a 60k mi tire vs a 45k with the Yokohama. I do like the tread on the Yokohama a little more, but would be worried about rocks shredding them quicker because of the tread. Going on a 1/2 ton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as mileage they’d wear about the same but the Yokohama’s are going to ride smoother

Comment

Truck tires

Not familiar with either but it’s really hard to beat BF Goodrich KO2’s. I’ve loved every set and they perform in all conditions. I usually get 55-60k out fo them too. Running them on a tundra.

I’ve ran them in snow, on ice, and in some nasty mud.

Comment

I have the Cooper AT-3 on my truck and they are very quiet. This is the second set of Coopers and am very pleased.

Comment

I've had Coopers AT-2s on my Super Duty and they worked quite well and ran very quite compared to the STT Pros I had previously on it. I'm not ready for tires on my F150, but would not hesitate to put the Coopers on it for sure.

Comment

Cooper is more budget friendly IMO, I priced all brands last year and Yokohama was the most expensive in my size , I bought bfg ko2 275/65/20 again

Comment

I’ve had both, preferred the Coopers. When the Yoko’s wore down they seemed to loose their grip quicker and gave a rougher ride, maybe they were harder rubber?

Comment

Cooper at3 xlt on 3/4ton, quietest at tire I've ever had. Look to be lasting a long time, expect minimum 50k. Great in heavy rains on highway, did great in snow.
                Only bad so far is that they pick up and throw rocks like crazy, I need more crushed concrete for my drive now. Lots of new nicks on paint from these tires as well. I bet I could move a rock mountain on a set.

Comment

Cooper makes 3 styles of at3. The 4s ,lt, and xlt. Each one has slight differences. I work at the Cooper plant.

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
                    Cooper makes 3 styles of at3. The 4s ,lt, and xlt. Each one has slight differences. I work at the Cooper plant.

Looking at the LT

Comment

Falken AT3

Comment

I am a big Cooper fan. Ive been running them on my trucks for the last twenty plus years. Ive never had a bad set of them. I run the ATT Pro on a 3/4 ton 4x4 and LOVE the tires. You know where my vote goes!!

Comment

I had the AT3 on my truck.
                          I put 69,000 miles on them. They was on the truck when I bought it

Comment

I’ve had both and would recommend both. Performance for me was very similar, but so far it seems like Yokohama will last longer (currently running them)

Comment

Have Cooper AT3 on my F150 and on my wife's F250. Always ran Nitto but now I'll stay with Cooper

Comment

Working...
                              X