Plumbing parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    I fixed one thing now to the next problem. Looking for cpvc ¾ couplings and a little pipe. I sending a picture of what I have. I do have glue and primers

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I have piece of 3/4 at home. Probably 60 feet of plastic gray electric pipe and couplings at the lake. I can send you a pin and door combo

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      See this is TBHers helping TBHers and what TBH is all about. .... Hopefully the ammo guys don't raid the local Lowes or Home Depots to post in the classifieds to help pay off their ammo credit cards....
      You beat me to it.... love threads like this when people are easily willing to help each other with whatever they can.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
        Ive no idea how to solder, so i am making an emergency kit with compression unions and sealing tape, along with tubing cutters and deburring tools. Everything is copper in the house, so what am i missing?

Sharkbite fittings are your easy answer. Work with copper, pvc and pex. Cut pipe to length, push into fitting till it bottoms out and your done.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          I have piece of 3/4 at home. Probably 60 feet of plastic gray electric pipe and couplings at the lake. I can send you a pin and door combo

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
          Thanks Shane I think I found some at the lease [emoji3]

Comment

Check with your HVAC guy also. The HVAC supply houses are loaded with 3/4" PVC and fittings but are wholesale only not for the public.

Comment

Originally posted by LWolken View Post
              Check with your HVAC guy also. The HVAC supply houses are loaded with 3/4" PVC and fittings but are wholesale only not for the public.
              Thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                I fixed one thing now to the next problem. Looking for cpvc ¾ couplings and a little pipe. I sending a picture of what I have. I do have glue and primers

I have what you need. I work tomorrow but could get it to Cleveland tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

I have a ton of stuff collected over the years. Some was gifted to me when i purchased my home, so its only right to pass it on down the line to whoever needs it. I’ll loan out pipe cutters and other such tools as needed as well as pass on any fittings you may need. Couplers, Tee’s, elbows, isolation valves, P-trap(s). Some P-traps are full kits, some are partial. Huntsville area. Shoot me a PM if you are looking for something specific.

I might need a few couplers to repair spickets out in the yard and garden. But other than that, i’ll pass some on if you need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    Sharkbite fittings are your easy answer. Work with copper, pvc and pex. Cut pipe to length, push into fitting till it bottoms out and your done.

X2 on the sharkbite. My brother just finished his bathroom and tried compression fittings on copper to no avail. Kept getting drips. Went to sharkbite and held like a champ. Easy peasy to install

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Community Hardware in New Caney has all the 1/2 CPVC fittings and pipe you would need. Fought Home Depot and Lowes and it was insanity, no parts to boot.

Thank God for the small town good old hardware stores.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

If anyone with in a hour or so from me needs help on Sunday I'll be your "Huckleberry ". I should have mine up and running by nightfall

Comment

Anybody know of any stores stocked back up on the north side of Houston? I’m going to have to redo the whole underside of my parents house. Probably going with 3/4” pvc for everything. I have a few fittings and some pipe. I’d rather make one trip to the store if there is actually one stocked up.

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
                            Anybody know of any stores stocked back up on the north side of Houston? I’m going to have to redo the whole underside of my parents house. Probably going with 3/4” pvc for everything. I have a few fittings and some pipe. I’d rather make one trip to the store if there is actually one stocked up.
                            I have quite a bit if that helps

Comment

Joe got your back [emoji6][emoji106]

Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

Comment

Went in the local HD for light bulbs today and the lady at the door told me the line to get into the plumbing section started at the back of the store. When I walked past the aisle I couldn't see to the other end of the aisle because of the crowd--

Comment

Working...
                                X