Help with a Bobcat in Belton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with a Bobcat in Belton

I have a co-worker who is having a problem with a bobcat getting his chickens and ducks. Normally, I would just volunteer to go over there and hunt the dang thing, but I have no interest in killing a cat and would prefer to have it captured and relocated. Does anyone on here trap cats and possibly be willing to help?

If he has a good fence around his place he can set snares. They will kill it also though...

Comment

Yep. I was gonna suggest snares also. If he can find where the cat is getting in then it won’t take long to catch him.

Comment

Set a live trap baited with a chicken

Comment

Throw a dead chicken in a live catch trap next to the hutch. You’ll have your chicken killer before dark

Comment

Relocate it so it becomes someone else’s problem?

Comment

live traps is the way to go , have caught several with them but good luck getting them outta the trap alive , there heII when there pizzed

Comment

I have a big live trap. I live between Temple and Belton. I am no professional. I will be killing it but you can tell your friends whatever. Be glad to come try. Pm me if interested.

Comment

Working...
                X