Custom Reload Mfg??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Reload Mfg??

I’m looking for a company to reload for me. I saw a couple but there was one I can’t find anymore. I know of unknown munitions. Who else is out there??

Can't remember for sure but something like Dallas Reloads.

Comment

Just looker them up. Dallas Custom Reloads

Comment

What are you looking to have reloaded?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
          What are you looking to have reloaded?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
          300WM. I’m wanting someone to do a 100 rd rack of 5-10 different bullets and weights. Trying to get some LR rounds and some hunting rounds. Looking at Berger’s mostly possibly a hornady.

Comment

Orr in Needville TX does it

Comment

Contact Chad at DallasReloads.com. Tell him Ed sent you his way.

Comment

I’m looking at Dallas reloads and I’ll definitely reach out to them. Just trying to find people that work off back orders and have component available.

Comment

Copper Creek Cartridge does all of mine and I have been very pleased. Great customer service also.

Comment

Instead of a bunch of various loads and bullets I’d suggest picking a preferred bullet and having someone do a specific load development for it. In the end I think the results will be better.

Comment

Originally posted by bdubb View Post
                      Instead of a bunch of various loads and bullets I’d suggest picking a preferred bullet and having someone do a specific load development for it. In the end I think the results will be better.
                      Only reason I want to do various is to see what I get the best results out of. If I can do 10 rds of each load that will allow me to do a couple 3 shot strings and see how they perform. This is for a new rifle so I’m not sure what projectile or weight it will prefer.

Comment

Copper creek cartridges

Comment

Chad at dallasreloads. He’s on THF.

Comment

Originally posted by rrebel83 View Post
                            I’m looking for a company to reload for me. I saw a couple but there was one I can’t find anymore. I know of unknown munitions. Who else is out there??
                            What is the rifle/cartridge and purpose??

Yes each rifle is different but there can be TONS of data on some cartridge/bullet/powder combos that can save youf time and money in development. Also- there may not be many options available to build different loads right now.

I've had good experiences with Chad at Custom Reloads of Dallas and also with Unknown Munitions.

Comment

Originally posted by duckhunter175 View Post
                              What is the rifle/cartridge and purpose??

Yes each rifle is different but there can be TONS of data on some cartridge/bullet/powder combos that can save youf time and money in development. Also- there may not be many options available to build different loads right now.

I've had good experiences with Chad at Custom Reloads of Dallas and also with Unknown Munitions.

300 WM. Wanting to run Berger hybrids just don’t know what weight I want to run. The 230’s seem hefty but they will definitely do the job long range but the COAL is long. The rifle will handle it but I’m not sure I want to run that deep constantly.

Comment

Working...
                              X