No announcement yet.

Cancun & Playa Musts/Donts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eat, drink, relax. For future reference Playa is much better than Cancun.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Eat, drink, relax. For future reference Playa is much better than Cancun.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
      +1

Comment

I'd just hang out with Ted Cruz down there, he'll make sure somebody brings the drinks!

Comment

Coco bongo if it’s open is always a good time, xel-ha and xcaret a both fun and offer different things to do, Tulum is another place to go worth the trip, Mercado 28 is a neat little adventure food and drinks and shopping, isla mujeres is fun just make sure to get a golf cart and last but not least stay a full day in the resort and enjoy your stay beach, pool and drinks

Comment

I hear you can find a hole in the border fence and come in without a COVID test. PM if you are looking to go diving. I have a buddy with a nice DIVE operation out of Cancun.

Comment

Thanks for the responses. Leaning towards either going to isla for the day for xel-ha. From what little I’ve seen the mint beer shots are a must

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                Absolutely must go to the pyramids.....not sure it matters which one.
                We went to Chichén Itzá and it was well worth the trip

Agreed....Chichen Itza was a great trip for us....We spent a lot of time on the beach and the pool otherwise...

Comment

Bring your own cup, most places only serve you in 8oz cups. 30oz tumblers are a must

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X