tropical outlook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
    Guys and girls please pray for all affected. My mom flloded in May and moved in to her new house just 4 days ago and now she has flooded again! This is horrible.
    Sorry to hear that, Mike. Praying for you and your mom.

Comment

Nederland is flooded again. We had to leave the house at 4:30 this morning water ankle deep. Barely got wife’s truck started water in exhaust. I went to check it out earlier in my truck couldn’t get near the house water up to the doors. Looks worse than Harvey did. My house was built in the 50’s and never flooded until 2 years ago and today. We had just finished remodeling everything only to have to do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot4huntin View Post
        Prayers sent!!! I hate to see all of this destruction again.

Bobby headed to Vidor early this morning with the airboat for rescues. Prayers sent for all the first responders!!!

Prayer for everyone especially our first responders!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Medical Center is still passable... not sure how long at this rate

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
            Same for us! It's in our house AGAIN!!!!! I'm so tired of this!!!!!

OH NO!!! Man I'm sorry to hear about that!!

My daughter/son-in-law have water in their house in Kingwood too... They did not flood during Harvey...

It had slacked off a bit here and the water receded a bit, but it's pouring again now...

The bigger build up back to the west is a bad sign too... strong indicator that this ain't over yet...

Y'all stay safe!

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
              Nederland is flooded again. We had to leave the house at 4:30 this morning water ankle deep. Barely got wife’s truck started water in exhaust. I went to check it out earlier in my truck couldn’t get near the house water up to the doors. Looks worse than Harvey did. My house was built in the 50’s and never flooded until 2 years ago and today. We had just finished remodeling everything only to have to do it again.
              Praying for yall Kurtis. My mom just mived back in her house from the May flooding and she flooded again too. This is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                And this thing was supposed to roll north and not stall.. these weather forecasters are comical... now its moving south again...
                The actual Remnant Low is still slowly moving north, and should pick up a little speed later today heading towards the NW. Moisture feed is still coming in off of the gulf and feeding into the wrap around bands.

The stall was also indicated all along in the weather models, hence the threat for the heavy rain. Not sure what the TV met's have been saying, as I do not follow them.

SUMMARY OF 1000 AM CDT...1500 UTC...INFORMATION
                -----------------------------------------------
                LOCATION...30.5N 95.5W
                ABOUT 55 MI...90 KM N OF HOUSTON TEXAS
                ABOUT 55 MI...85 KM E OF COLLEGE STATION TEXAS
                MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS...25 MPH...35 KM/H
                PRESENT MOVEMENT...NW OR 319 DEGREES AT 6 MPH...9 KM/H
                MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1009 MB...29.80 INCHES

Comment

Originally posted by ccbluewater View Post
                  The actual Remnant Low is still slowly moving north, and should pick up a little speed later today heading towards the NW. Moisture feed is still coming in off of the gulf and feeding into the wrap around bands.

The stall was also indicated all along in the weather models, hence the threat for the heavy rain. Not sure what the TV met's have been saying, as I do not follow them.

SUMMARY OF 1000 AM CDT...1500 UTC...INFORMATION

-----------------------------------------------

LOCATION...30.5N 95.5W

ABOUT 55 MI...90 KM N OF HOUSTON TEXAS

ABOUT 55 MI...85 KM E OF COLLEGE STATION TEXAS

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS...25 MPH...35 KM/H

PRESENT MOVEMENT...NW OR 319 DEGREES AT 6 MPH...9 KM/H

MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1009 MB...29.80 INCHES
                  So you say? Channel 13 just said it's now moving south. You tell me.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

16.52" in Dayton in the last 24 hours and it's still pouring!

Prayers up for everybody!

Comment

Katy is taking a beating. See couple cars stalled already

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        So you say? Channel 13 just said it's now moving south. You tell me.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                        These types of systems don't move in a straight line. This all along has pinwheeled or knuckle balled, and made cyclonic loops all the while moving in a overall general motion, albeit very slowly. Very common. That may be what they are referring too. I'll trust NOAA/WPC/SPC & NHC over Channel 13 however.

Regardless, it needs to move on!

Comment

Originally posted by Fling em View Post
                          16.52" in Dayton in the last 24 hours and it's still pouring!

Prayers up for everybody!
                          Y'all have any issues up there Shane?

Comment

Area between I10 & 59, and then Sugarland are about to be back under the gun it looks like.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

My kids are loving it! Way better than a snow day!

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
                                My house is flooded but I can’t get to it due to rescues

I work for Conroe FD and last I heard it was at my front door but I’m stuck at work too. We have had 3 boats and every truck we could pull including booster and utility trucks trying to rescue people. It’s been nuts. Prayers for you brother.

Comment

Working...
                                X