Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

New Year Workout Accountability 2019....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cardio and back today

95 mins and 1047 cals down the drain.

2.1 mile jog
    Lat pull down
    Low row
    Tbar row
    High row
    Assisted pull ups
    Straight arm lat pull down SS single arm cable rows
    10mins on the strider
    15 mins sauna

Flying out to AR today.

The hotel gym is tiny so going to be uber to and from a LA fitness while I’m there... Hopefully lol

Comment

A good day in the gym for sure. Sleep is a wonderful thing! Got to the gym a little late, but made the most of it. Chest and bicep supersets. A little treadmill, 3 warmup sets and 4 working sets. Pretty heavy day, not max heavy but just short of it. First two sets to failure followed up by 2 strip sets. I'm gonna feel this for sure.

Flat bench/Preacher curl
      Wide grip seated chest press/barbell curl
      Incline fly/hammer curl

I didn't get in everything I wanted to this morning so I'll try and add it to tomorrow's torture.

Legs and shoulders tomorrow.

Comment

Found a gym across from the hotel that is letting me workout for free and it has everything needed which is awesome.

Arms and cardio yesterday. 88 mins and 1047 cals

Today was legs and shoulders. 93 mins and 1113 cals

No drinking and eating less and pretty dang good so far.

Comment

I missed yesterday, but made it today. Treadmill warmup with 3 warmup sets and 4 working sets. The last two sets are strip sets. Back and tricep supersets.

T-bar row/body weight dips
          BB row/overhead cable extension
          V-bar pulldown/ pronated supinated pushdown
          Incline DB curls (since I couldn't do them Wednesday)
          Ab roller

Have a great weekend!

Comment

Been on a pretty strict diet since the first of June. And started riding my mnt bike around town a bit. But can't ride after work due to the heat and my past with heat. My goal is to drop 30 lbs by mid Sept. And hopefully 60lbs total by the end of January. I'm already down just over 20. No resistance training at the present. But might later on. Just working on the weight and getting heart healthy again.

But dislocated my second toe from the metatarsal on my left foot this week. So been kinda tough to do any biking with a swollen foot today or this weekend, much less walk.

Comment

Snatch work tonight. Mainly working on getting under the bar. Then accessories movements. Slowly improving but this is one difficult lift.

Comment

Chest, core, and cardio

80 mins and 880 cals down the drain

Good chance tomorrow will be a off day with so much travel involved so we will see

Comment

Kept it going this weekend.

Saturday was 2.25 miles of cardio plus back
                  Yesterday was 3.5 miles of cardio and arms.

Headed to the gym to knock out legs and shoulders today.

Comment

Bette late than ever. Doing 2 days of CG and 3 days of weights with a buddy, today was cardio v

Comment

Ended up just doing shoulders. Legs are still tender from Thursday.

80 mins and 700 cals
                      Seated Shoulder Press SS DB Front Raises
                      Smith Upright Row SS DB Side Raises
                      Arnold Press SS DB Shoulder Shrugs
                      Standing Military Press SS Face Pulls

15 mins on the elliptical for a warm up and 10 mins as a cool down

If legs feel good tomorrow I’ll be going that route

Comment

I didn't make it in this morning. I over indulged in food this weekend and my stomach has been tore up since yesterday evening. Between homemade cinnamon rolls, Olive Garden, and church men's retreat with BBQ, and my after church lunch yesterday it could have been really ugly at the gym this morning.

The fiance and I have been doing a modified keto diet. We haven't really gone full keto, but close. I hit 238 lbs. about a month ago and I've been wanting to get my BF down to around 12% and I'm about 18% now. I had been gradually losing a little weight here and there and got down to 229 when I stepped on the scale last week. I'm pretty sure I blew that outta the water this weekend.

Back and legs tomorrow. Probably gonna continue with the 4 sets of supersets and the last two will be strip sets.

Comment

Weighed in at 217 this morning - I need some good 30-45 min. workouts that I can start getting this weight around the middle off.

Started at 267 last year. Have slowly built up with just eating well and walking at a pace of 13:30 for 3-4 miles, 5 days a week.

I'm still nowhere near as athletic as I wish to be, but body does not react the way it used to at 36 ...

Comment

Yep, I knew it. All that food I ate last weekend and I hit the scale at 232 this AM. I"ll have to remember not to do THAT anymore.

Back and legs this morning. Treadmill warmup, 3 warmup sets of lat pull downs and leg extensions followed by 2 heavy set and two strip sets.

V-grip t-bar row/leg extension
                            Bilateral lat pull down/prone leg curl
                            Inverse grip low row/seated calf raise
                            Ab roller/step ups

Back on the modified keto for me. Grilled pork chops and cauliflower rice. Now, if I can just keep the fiance from jumping off the wagon I'll be good. She wanted to make some rice pudding last night. Good thing we were out of rice!

Comment

Last second travel this week and the hotel gym was pretty unimpressive.
                              Just did cardio.

3.5 miles in 25.5 minutes and shaved 520 cals. Knees are meh

We shall see how the newer courtyard gym looks for tomorrow morning

Comment

0415 came early this morning, but i managed to drag myself and the little woman outta the sack and hit the gym. She's working with the crossfit people in the box M-W-F and lifting the other days. My new hip just won't let me do all that jumping around and running. I wish I could though! Chest and bicep supersets today, 3 warm up sets and 4 working sets. 2 heavy sets near max followed by 2 strip sets. I love strip sets, but they're kicking my @$$ right now!

Bench press/preacher curl
                                Seated wide grip chest press/z-bar curl
                                Cable fly/incline DB curls

I ran out of time this morning and didn't get to finish upper chest. Probably a good thing since I can hardly move right now.

#Ineedsomeadvil

Comment

Working...
                                X