Trash or Treasure?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trash or Treasure?!?

The other day I was at Sam’s club and in the front of the store they had a pair of Coleman UTVS for sale, I believe they were the 500cc model. Does anybody have any input on them? I’ve never owned a side by side only Polaris Sportsman’s that I currently have. For the price it seemed it couldn’t be beat. Although I can’t remember it off the top of my head.. any input is greatly appreciated!!
    Attached Files

Just to add some depth for the price it’s either between this machine new or a 6 year old JD gator from a family friend.

Comment

Not sure on the price but a Kawasaki Mule SX can be picked up new for less than 8k

Comment

I'd pick up a used Taco for the price of those UTVs. Have heat and A/C, no rain in it and can haul more feed in it.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          I'd pick up a used Taco for the price of those UTVs. Have heat and A/C, no rain in it and can haul more feed in it.

Gary

Never understood the UTV folks. Give me a Taco and life is good......

Comment

Trash or Treasure?!?

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post

I prefer the SXS because it’s easier to maneuver around some trails I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

everytime

Comment

every time

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post

Gary
                  Same here, it is horribly miserable riding in a utv or open Jeep the 19 miles from camp to the farthest blind in freezings weather or rainy weather
                  Or the dust in summer
                  Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 11-23-2019, 08:44 PM.

Comment

I have a taco. Taco ain't even scratching at the ride a utv provides on rougher terrain where you dont want to spend 30 mins going a couple miles

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, a Toyota won't go half the places a UTV will where I hunt. OP, I know a guy who bought one and just uses it around his 100 acre place. Doesn't use it for anything heavy or serious mud, but he's been happy with it and often has several bags of feed, hay, and fencing supplies in the back. I don't think he has had any issues but I've never ridden in it.

Comment

I’d be using it for work around our place, occasionally hauling a small atv sized trailer with a generator with some saws for clearing trails and a water pump to fill troughs. Not enough to watch a half size truck deteriorate at the ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                          Same here, it is horribly miserable riding in a utv or open Jeep the 19 miles from camp to the farthest blind in freezings weather or rainy weather
                          Or the dust in summer

Man that must be some kind of lease or property you have.

Comment

I owned one. A Coleman 400 purchased four years ago at Cabela’s. It Road very hot. The seat was hot to the touch after 10 minutes. I owned it for 2 years. Traded it in for a Kawasaki mule and never looked back.

Comment

Originally posted by DeerGeek View Post
                              I owned one. A Coleman 400 purchased four years ago at Cabela’s. It Road very hot. The seat was hot to the touch after 10 minutes. I owned it for 2 years. Traded it in for a Kawasaki mule and never looked back.
                              Thanks for that input I’m keeping it in mind! Might be leaning towards the gator at this point.

Comment

Working...
                              X